Just Started Today

Hi i am new to MyFitnessPal. Am hoping this will help me with my eating/exercise. I will be able to see how many calories i eat duing the day. This will be very intersting to see I how I go for the First Week.

Replies

• Good Luck on your journey. This website is very useful and a very good too in weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Welcome and good luck! This is the first step to a healthier you and I hope you have every success. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Good Luck! This website has been a life saver for me, I hope it is for you. I'm down another 49 pounds since I started with MFP. Lots of support and information. Now go get em.
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 100 Member
    welcome aboard!.. and good luck on your journey.. :wink:
  • pmj1971
    pmj1971 Posts: 1 Member
    Good Luck! Its a Fab website and the best part of it all is its Free! :)
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    hey

good luck and enjoy it, it really helps! This is a brilliant site with some great people. Feel free to add me

Kelly
  • i love it here. It has been such an eye opener, I knew I wasn't that healthy, but once I was tracking everything I was shocked at just how unbalanced my diet lifestyle really was.
    Just keep at it and you can't lose.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Hi i am new to MyFitnessPal. Am hoping this will help me with my eating/exercise. I will be able to see how many calories i eat duing the day. This will be very intersting to see I how I go for the First Week.
    I think you'll find the site to be an invaluable tool, and hopefully an addictive one!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    This will definately help you. Good Luck