Have a laugh on me

Options
Lotte34
Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
Right guys, time for abject humilliation!!!
I am sat at work, having just visited the ladies. I have now become aware that there is a hole in my trousers, from belt to crotch. I have not left my chair for over an hour as if i do EVERYONE will see todays underwear and my overly sized bum.

I have asked a colleague to go and get me some thread at lunch tome (12:30) so it looks like i will be sat here (clenching, so as to try and stop the hole getting any bigger) until i can sprint to the toilets to sew it all back up!

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How embarrassing!

This is the sort of day when you should be wearing an oversized top to cover your *kitten*.....

Sue :smile: x
  • Lotte34
    Options
    I really wish i had, i am going to have to start wearing my suit jacket in the style of a 90s jumper
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    Its OKay sweetie...sometime it just happens..:)

It will pass and then u wil laugh tommorow on it.
  • ecoyle
    Options
    aww bless what a shame did make me laugh tho. hope you get it sorted soon hehehehe
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    suit jacket round the waist it is!

poor you

but still :laugh: - well you did say to laugh!
  • Lotte34
    Options
    oh don't worry i am laughing now, but its getting a little draughty, could really do with needle and thread!
  • movemebotty
    Options
    I was on a night out once and my skirt spilt all the way up the back! sooo embarrasing! hope she gets your thread soon! :)
  • Lotte34
    Options
    Kirsty, if you weren't laughing i would wander what is wrong with you. I am in the predicament and laughing, trouble is i am not sooo paranoid about making the hole worse that I daren't laugh, which is making me want to laugh more
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've got a knee length tight skirt that zips all the way up the back from the top, or the bottom - it's got a bit of material half way up suppose to stop the zips from going to far and showing your *kitten*, only, well, the material as I found, actually forces the zip apart and you end up being revealed from the middle outwards! I had to get some random stranger in a night club toilets to sort the zip out over my *kitten* once! :blushing:
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me but i was on a date so embarrassing!
    I was unable to get a needle and cotton in the middle of leicester square in london and had to opt for safety pins :0/ purchased in boots.
    Needless to say it was my first and last date with the guy lol!
  • Lotte34
    Options
    I am debating kidnapping the stapler and stapling my trousers back together until i can get some thread
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    i had the button (and consequently zipper) on my jeans suddenly give up the ghost once- LUCKILY i was in the mall about 200 feet from a lane bryant, so i was able to go quickly pick out some pants to try on and wear them out. but it was a pretty awful walk there, i feel your pain :P
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Oh dear... Haha!
  • babbityboo
    babbityboo Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation, we were out in a night club a fair few years ago and my friend sat down and split her trousers all the way down the back!! We were poor students back then, and had only just paid to get into the club so refused to go home. Fortunately after I'd made a few trips to the bar for her she didn't mind so much anymore!!! xx
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Brings a "hole" new meaning to "Ripped in 30!"

Hope you get sorted without too much embarrassment!
  • Lotte34
    Options
    I have just realised as well, i have a meeting with our most important client in half an hour!!! SOOOOO going to go and staple things back together me thinks
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nobody got any double sided sticky tape in their desk? Might help until then! :) x
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Take your shirt off and wrap it around your waist, nobody will notice the hole.
  • lawlzx
    Options
    It could be worse. Imagine if you didn't wear underwear!
  • Lotte34
    Options
    its bad enough that instad of going for my normal black french knickers i have a bright orange thong on. Oh well, all stapled up now, provided they hold fast until lunch time we should be fine