Lost Focus

Options
Hey,

I have been on MFP for sometime, however; have noticed the past couple weeks i have lost focus on the task in hand!

Looking for some more supportive friends to encourage and share this journey with!

Bel

xxx

Replies

• bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've lost focus recently too. To be honest I dont think I've been on track since I got back off holiday mid august :blushing:

I weighed myself yesterday and was horrified that my weight has crept up to 149.8 :noway:

Im so annoyed with myself but I decided that enough was enough. I recorded every minuscule thing that passed my lips yesterday, upped the water and stuck to my calories. Today I plan on doing the same but I've added the exercise back in. Day 1 Level 1 of the shred to ease me back in (I say ease but actually it pretty much killed me:laugh: )

So i've set my self a goal to lose 15lbs by christmas but realistically i'd be happy with 7 at least it will be going in the right direction!

Heres to getting our focus back xx:drinker:
  • nic81081
    nic81081 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I've been exactly the same. Generally manage to keep on track during the week but not so good at the weekends. Seem to have lost a fair bit of motivation since our wedding in June and would really like to lose at least 8lbs more by Christmas. I do allow myself days off from time to time for special events like weddings and birthdays as i think you've got to be able to live a little too. Feel free to add me and we can help encourage each other to reach our goals. Good luck.
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in a similar predicament. Losing sight of what I'm trying to achieve. But gotta get back on track :happy:
    My problem at the moment is that I realised I'm not drinking enough water :noway: So need to get that sorted.

So yeah, lets re-motivate ourselves :bigsmile:
  • Bel811
    Options
    Good to see there are many of us in the same boat!!

It's so hard to get back on the right track, but I know we can do it!!!