little nsv I'd like to share

Options
was browsing in Next with no intention of buying as I haven't lost enough yet, when I found a gorgeous fitted dress, a style I would never have considered in the past. My husband persuaded me to try it on and, feeling brave, I lifted a size 14 (that's a UK 14 - US size 10) a size smaller than I usually wear.

Not only did it fit, but there were no lumps and bumps, in fact I looked HOT!

This inspired me to spend the afternoon trying on my 'skinny clothes' ranging in size from a 6 to a 12.

Of course there were many that were still far too small, some that weren't quite there, but a few that fit. The best part though was that in my 'skinny clothes' I found 2 skirts and a pair of trousers that were too big.

How great is that!

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats to you. Keep up the great work.:bigsmile:
  • mamiiLisha
    Options
    wow great stuff!!reading this made me get more motivated so thank you :)
  • JCTJCT
    Options
    Well done! You are proof that all this effort really pays off in the end!

My main goal is to fit back into the clothes I used to wear. Am not too hung up on what the scales say - my old waistbands will be my judge :wink:
  • bananamac
    bananamac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the dress! And the skinny clothes! It's a great feeling, isn't it? I did the same thing this weekend :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!