Turbo Jam

Options
I am interested in purchasing this but noticed there are several different dvd's. anyone have a favorite or opinions on any to buy? I will probably just try 1 for now and go from there.

Replies

• Shannoncore
    Options
    i have all of them (i ordered the whole kit and caboodle off of an informercial) and i dont really care for them. try insanity :)
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Amazon has their 5 Rockin Workouts for $13. I have that whole set and love all of them.
  • sweetcessa
    Options
    OMG! I lovee Turbo Jam. I have all of the dvds and they're great. The 5 rockin workouts are the best!
  • dk2bfit
    dk2bfit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love Turbo Jam. It's great for those who like a "dance-y" type of exercise style.

Because each DVD focuses on different things, I would recommend getting the whole package .. $54 for the whole thing

20 min workout is awesome when you are short on time.
    Ab Jam is great when you want to focus on your abs.
    Turbo Sculpt - great strength training
    Cardio Party - where the fun is ;)
  • rogue2707
    Options
    Have you guys tried turbo fire? Just as fun and I heard she's coming out with a new one! I am having a hard time getting into Chalean Extreme anyone tried it?
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Have you guys tried turbo fire? Just as fun and I heard she's coming out with a new one! I am having a hard time getting into Chalean Extreme anyone tried it?
    I'm doing the TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme hybrid right now and love it. It's super fun and definitely effective.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Turbo Jam, I would get the one with 3-5 workouts first, I have most, and just ordered the package with Cardio Party and Cardio Party 2 and Lower Body jam, can't wait to try them. My fave right now is the Punch Kick and Jam.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My reward is going to be getting Turbo Fire and Chalene Xtreme in the new year. I also want to try Zumba, and then when I complete all those I'll move onto P90X.