Weight loss help and shot

Options
Jamison48073
Jamison48073 Posts: 9 Member
edited July 2023 in Getting Started
I have been getting a dose of trulicity. Wondering if any of these shots have helped people and what’s the best one.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,736 Member
    Options
    @Chefj4u9251, I'm not in that camp, but I noticed you haven't gotten direct replies.

There have been several recent posts/threads here from people using or considering some of the newer drugs. I don't remember any about Trulicity specifically, but I remember ones about Wegovy and Mounjaro.

You might try looking in the first couple of pages of the "Health and Weight Loss" section, or use the search function in the Community to look for Trulicity or the others. (If you do that, I'd suggest filtering with a date range, so you don't get super-old posts. Limiting it to posts since January 1 this year should find you some that include people who are still posting here.

Best wishes!
  • ThatJohanna
    ThatJohanna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I actually just started Trulicity today, insurance wouldn't cover Ozempic. I'm tracking the experience on TikTok and YouTube. I already feel some change in appetite after only a few hours.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    It's specifically designed to lower A1C, however you SHOULD first be doing that with your diet.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png