the land before time. when little foot's mom dies
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Up! and Toy Story 3.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the beginnng of Up urgh.
  • nikkiverdon
    Options
    'Happy Feet' when he is captured by humans and left to go crazy in confinement. When I watched it in theaters for some reason I thought that was how the movie was going to end and I almost burst out in tears.
  • lawlzx
    Options
    The Lion King, UP!, Toy Story 3, Watership Down. I cry easily in movies if you hadn't guessed.
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Annabelle's Wish - Christmas Cartoon. I've seen it a million times and never a dry eye. Worth it to see.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    A Little Princess, that movie gets me everytime
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Definitely, Up!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of movies that make me cry, not many of them are kids movies though. The closest I can think of is What A Girl Wants with Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth. The part at the end where he shows up and dances with her ALWAYS makes me bawl. And NO, I don't have daddy issues. :laugh:
  • Crawflowr
    Crawflowr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Baby Mine song in Dumbo and the Valse Triste from Allegro Non Troppo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Oc_J1Lu-o) I dare any of you to watch it and not cry.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I have never, and will never, watch Marley & Me past about 2/3rds of the way through. Just a bit too....close to home :(
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    UP & Toy Story 3
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Lion King and ET
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    My Dog Skip.. It killed me a little inside. Then I ended up rescuing a dog named Skip. I try not to think about the facts of what happened in the movie and that I have my own Skip now. It hurts.

Old Yeller.

I didn't cry over Toy Story 3 but IT WAS DEPRESSING! Because I was always a Toy Story fan. And when my cousin and I were little (he is a year younger than me) he even had a talking Woody and Buzz. And I hate change, I hate the fact that I'm "Grown". And seeing Toy Story 3 sucked, because it was a realization type thing. My little brother, and two other little kids that were with me when we watched it (went to a drive in movie) didn't get the full feeling of it, because they weren't around when Toy Story first came out.

The Notebook.

I hate crying! :angry:
  • kcormack999
    Options
    Yea the Fox and the Hound when the fox gets left in the wild to fend for itself!!! Sad times!!
    Also the film All Dogs go to Heaven, another sad one, and the usual Bambi:tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    All of them!

I cry at everything. I'm a sap like that.

Up really really makes me cry. Lion King, Shrek (all of them), The Little Mermaid, all of them.
  • Dumbo..... :D
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Yup. I cried at this movie. I don't believe that kids movies should make you cry. Or they should be required to put a "Contains scenes that may cause crying" label in the beginning of the show. Do you know how embarrassing it is to be watching a cartoon sobbing in your living room right as your boyfriend and his band walks in from practice. Not cool Disney. Not cool.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    The Lion King, Bambie, The Little Mermaid (I hate that she had to leave her family), Brother Bear, Up....ok, this is just getting embarassing so I will stop there...
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Um, let me think, EVERY STINKING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not make it through a kids movie without a waterfall starting. We took my son to see Cars 2 and The Dolphin Tale was one of the previews (you know where I'm going with this.) Cried, I mean like a baby-boo-freakin-hoo cried over the PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband was mortified as people were looking at me like I was crazy!! LOL!!!