Carrying a heavy suitcase - for years!

h64em
h64em Posts: 64 Member
Hi all,

Was going to call this a NSV but it does involve scales!
Have just returned from holiday and the day we were leaving I packed my suitcase and my hubby weighed it. I could barely
lift it onto the bed to pack, so it was heavy. It weighed 44lbs, the exact amount I have lost over the last few months! How could I have been carrying that weight around? No wonder I feel better now!! LOL
It really does put it into perspective when you lift up the weight you have lost.
Still got more to go, and still need plenty of support!!

Thanks MFP for getting me this far!

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    What an eye opener!! Congratulations!!:drinker:
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    It's great to be able to look at it from that perspective!! It explains why we are so tired when we are overweight!! Great job on your weightloss so far!
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    This is great.

WELL DONE! :-)
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    That's Fantastic! Congrats!
  • I love this post! Well done and super congrats on your huge loss.
    x
  • Wow! Congrats on your loss (now how often does one get to say that??!!) What you say is so true concerning feeling tired--in fact you just inspired me to get off here and get on the treadmill this morning. Why is it that we KNOW we will feel better if we do just a little exercise, but to act on what we know is so hard? Thanks for my early morning boost!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    That's a great way to really visualize how much you've lost. Congratulations on ditching that heavy suitcase you used to lug around with you!
  • h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks guys for your positive comments, wish you all well :))
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    awesome job!!!!!
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    that is definately an eye opener! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!