Team Triumph Support

Options
13»

Replies

• ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Looking forward to a fresh new week!! I began my week with a 7.26 mile run yesterday.. I ran for 1hr 30 min straight.. I had NO idea I could do that.. It was a real inspirational moment for me.. I pushed beyond what I thought possible for me right now.. Boy are my legs telling me about it today..LOL.... I was also encourage by the list of total percent of weight loss that Tsumpter posted.. It may seem slow at times, but we ARE doing this ladies... We are becoming healthy and fit.. Yall are great motivation to me. I really enjoy this challenge..

For this week, I am committing to completing all of the daily challenges... It doesn't take long and even a very fatigued body can do it.. Including this week, we only have 3 weeks left in this challenge!! Let's step it up a notch and push through to a amazing finish!!

Here's to a GREAT week!!!

Amyd
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Hello Everybody!!!!

Checking in to see where you are the early part of the week! Hope this email is finding everybody pumped, eating well, exercising much, not stressed and pushing toward your goal.:flowerforyou:

Can you believe we are so close to ending the Biggest Loser Challenge?

We need to step it up ladies....we won a week, Team Conquer won last week...IT's OUR TURN!!!!!:sad: LOL

Give your all and then give it just a minute more (but don't hurt yourself :)
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Looking forward to a fresh new week!! I began my week with a 7.26 mile run yesterday.. I ran for 1hr 30 min straight.. I had NO idea I could do that.. It was a real inspirational moment for me.. I pushed beyond what I thought possible for me right now.. Boy are my legs telling me about it today..LOL.... I was also encourage by the list of total percent of weight loss that Tsumpter posted.. It may seem slow at times, but we ARE doing this ladies... We are becoming healthy and fit.. Yall are great motivation to me. I really enjoy this challenge..

For this week, I am committing to completing all of the daily challenges... It doesn't take long and even a very fatigued body can do it.. Including this week, we only have 3 weeks left in this challenge!! Let's step it up a notch and push through to a amazing finish!!

Amyd

You are an inspiration this week!!!! What encouragement this should be to others. I totally agree with you that the challenges are doable. and probably enough just to burn off something small I may have forgotten to log . :wink:

You are doing a great job - I wish running was my thing. Maybe 10 years ago :)
  • ardeornellis
    Options

Amyd

You are an inspiration this week!!!! What encouragement this should be to others. I totally agree with you that the challenges are doable. and probably enough just to burn off something small I may have forgotten to log . :wink:

You are doing a great job - I wish running was my thing. Maybe 10 years ago :)

Thanks lady... This journey began for me almost 4 years ago.. I began running using the couch 2 5 K and I was 225 pounds.. Running was HARD back then. I lost about 85 pounds and then my DH was transferred with work and we moved and then received the blessing of our baby girl, who we are in the process of adopting.. These were both major surprises and I stopped running during this time and told myself it was too hard on my joints... Well...I get the most "bang for my buck" running.. So, I'm back at it.. This time it's different though. I am really learning to love it.. With 3 kids and being a home school mom , it's my only opportunity to get away by myself... I have another 27 pounds to lose and it's coming off SO slow, but finally I am doing this right... This sight is such a huge help and I have LOVED this challenge.. I'm going to have to find another one to start when this is over... :( You didn't ask for all that..LOL I am passionate about this life change we all desire...

So.......WE CAN DO THIS..... Let's go out with a bang.. The amount of exercise minutes some of you ladies do is AMAZING to me... I'm going to step up my game and see if I can't help get Team Triumph back on top!!!! Let's do this!!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Hello Team Triumph ardeornellis and tlrunyon has both hijacked Tream Conquers :laugh: message board. So, now it is my turn. :bigsmile: I wanted to say good morning and hope that everyone is having a great luck. Good luck on meeting your challenges. :happy:

Tina
  • thegroovychick
    thegroovychick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bhurley1424 - Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day!

Go Team Triumph!!!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    you all are truly inspirational! and motivated :):):flowerforyou:

I'm going to drag the team down a bit this week. :sad: missed 1 day of food and my knees will not do globe jumps or anything that would be remotely close. hit the rest so far, plan on the remainder too...

on the plus side i'm putting in a ton of exercise minutes still. at least 5 miles of walking per day, and most days more.....i've even stopped being sore so much:wink: and today....i did a whole 5 miles of jog/walk intervals in one hour and twenty minutes. that's 10 minutes less and a whole lot farther that i've ever done the intervals before. someday i might be able to jog.....my knees just want me to be thinner first is my theroy at the moment.

i think the scale will stay down as well. and to throw in an extra nsv, the exercise shorts i bought a month ago were sliding down today:blushing: luckily most i bought have draw strings, just not this pair. they will be retired to my home workouts now..............

go team triumph!!!

• butters1
    Options
    new week: is anyone having trouble with the new challenges but me? the new difficulty level seems to have taken it from an 'additional" type thing to a workout itself. i already have a workout, and i'd like t keep it since i'm finally losing:huh:

failure to team triumph is coming by me:sad: sorry guys!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    I'm really glad you just posted that...:) I did the challenge exercises yesterday, but haven't today. I have been sitting here telling myself that I need to just push through and get them done.. Here's the deal....I ran 9 miles this morning and my knees are SO tired and sore... Globe jumps and squats are really hard on the knees.. It seems quite a few of the challenge exercises are leg exercises and I am just fearful of injuring my knees.. So....that's the long version of I'm not going to do today's challenge either.. I am probably not doing tomorrow's either unles I walk 2 miles with the kids.. Sorry to disappoint anyone..
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Aaahhh - don't be so hard on yourselves! It's ok. I'm kind of glad the Biggest Loser Challenge is almost over.:yawn: I love all you guys but it seems like this one has lasted forever.:wink: Now, I know living a healthy lifestyle is a forever thing, but I have so many other things that need to get done.

I have started a bible study and there is a lot of homework with this one and I feel like I have not devoted the time I need to it. I think it needs to be my #1 priority right now.

I am definitely finishing the challenge.....I want you to know that you're doing an AWESOME job w/o the challenges! Keep doing what you're doing!!!! :drinker: And listen to your body....too much is not necessarily a good thing if your body is telling you something else!

I hope you all have a GREAT week! Many, Many Blessings to each one of you!!!!
  • butters1
    Options
    Aaahhh - don't be so hard on yourselves! It's ok. I'm kind of glad the Biggest Loser Challenge is almost over.:yawn: I love all you guys but it seems like this one has lasted forever.:wink: Now, I know living a healthy lifestyle is a forever thing, but I have so many other things that need to get done.

I have started a bible study and there is a lot of homework with this one and I feel like I have not devoted the time I need to it. I think it needs to be my #1 priority right now.

I am definitely finishing the challenge.....I want you to know that you're doing an AWESOME job w/o the challenges! Keep doing what you're doing!!!! :drinker: And listen to your body....too much is not necessarily a good thing if your body is telling you something else!

I hope you all have a GREAT week! Many, Many Blessings to each one of you!!!!

thanks!
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Hi Guys! Today is check-in...did you make it?

My internet has been down ALL day, I was getting a little worried there for a minute.

I'm afraid I let you guys down with the challenges. The workouts I do now are "crazy" high intensity/high impact and I really just do not feel like doing the extra. I know sometimes my muscles do not need those extra sets.

I hope you all did GREAT!!!! I'm sure you did!
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Good evening ladies! Well, this is our last week and we are now individuals instead of a team.:cry: BUT, we are still in this together and I want to wish each of you blessings in the week (and weeks after) to come. You have all been amazing!!!!! :flowerforyou: I've been blessed to have you all on a team together. What a great bunch of women...hardworking women!!!! GO GET 'EM GIRLS!!!!!:bigsmile: