Replies

• RedMiataAZ
    RedMiataAZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    3162...and trudging.
  • RallyNow
    RallyNow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1793…Went across the Big Pond in 2018 for a “last” good vacay (pre-Covid) and had to start a new streak.

Will give credit to MFP for improving health although currently frustrated that I cannot access my account on the iPad. No way to get help from a human on MFP. Probably will not renew because the iPad layout was very convenient whereas the site is too cumbersome to enter and read data.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    4187 here
  • CraigKleffman
    CraigKleffman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 36. I've had it maybe a 300-400 day streak before.

But, that said -- I now forgive myself when I miss a day or two a month. I do my best, but some days I just screw it up--and I've just got to be OK with that.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I’m at 4034. It has lost some meaning. First I’ve done a repair streak cause I tried out other apps and didn’t log here every day while logging on those. Now I’m logging both to see which I like better. I have counted calories that entire time, but I stopped pushing myself to hit my target. I’ve gained back half the weight I initially lost. If I didn’t count I think it would be a lot worse. Now I can see what I’m doing wrong on bad days and am knowledgeable about cause and effect.

I mostly wanted to add this to say that a streak doesn’t necessarily mean everything. My husband lost about 100lbs much later than my initial 80lb loss. I maintained 1 year, and he’s maintained 2 years without counting at all outside of the first two months or so when he started. He truly has made a lifestyle change and has moved beyond needing the app.

For me I’m going to keep counting, but I need to find a way to make it feel special again.
  • TheTambu
    TheTambu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Approaching 3400, but I see you rock, guys!! :)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    3940 , am missing maybe just under 140 days , didn’t know at the beginning that our days were recorded. After seeing from computer the count accumulation, logged in everyday after that.
    Congratulations to everyone here and thank you OP for posting this topic. 🤩🤩🤩
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
  • patrickaa5
    patrickaa5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    1,835 consecutive days for me. Unfortunately, just logging calories doesn't cause weight loss. I've gained back 40 of the 85lbs lost over the last several years. Yep, it's right there in the calorie count - easy to see why. I'd like to think I would have gained it ALL back if I hadn't remained with MyFitnessPal. Time to get serious again.
  • Scot1200
    Scot1200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 45 <20 80 more to go.
  • evamarieechabarria
    Options
    I was up to 92 days and I looked today and it only says 11 days. :( If I go back through the days they are all there, I haven't missed a day. I don't know what happened. AND 18 pounds lost. :)
  • BihtSift
    BihtSift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1532 consecutive and climbing
  • bigdrunner
    bigdrunner Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I havent been on here for a real long time but 693
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    at 3161 currently
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hit that today,,,v4qbkft0fwfy.jpeg
  • SuperMotivated56
    SuperMotivated56 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I reached 1500 yesterday 🏃🏼‍♀️
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    4430 today

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    4518 for me! I've pretty much been at my goal weight since 2012, but continuing to log daily keeps my little gains from becoming big gains.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!