Hi All

Options
Hey everyone,

I have only been part of MFP for just over an hour so far and think its a brilliant way to help you lose weight. The calorie tracker is a good idea as you can actually see how much you are eating a day. Who ever came up with this and it being FREE is a genius. I hope to make some friends on here as its not nice dieting alone. Happy dieting everyone and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Amanda :happy:
xx

Replies

• jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    And good luck to you to, welcome.
  • alright_flower
    Options
    Good luck to you too Amanda! I like being able to use the Android app to scan barcodes, then you don't have to search through long lists - very useful :wink:
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I use the mobile app all the time and I totally agree with you, this site is amazing. I have made friends and lost weight too. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey x
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new too and find the food tracker to be a great aid. I didn't get just how my calories were adding up even though I thought I was making healthy choices. Case in point, raw almonds. A handful is NOT an ounce thus 4 handfuls are a half a days calories! I nearly fell out when I realized how they were adding up. Friends request coming.
  • PhatMoo
    Options
    Thank You everyone Im looking forward to dieting with MFP now. I know dieting is not an easy thing to do but with friends like you guys im sure we can all do this a lot easier xx