Hi there!

Options
Hi mfp friends, I'm new in here, still trying to figure out how this works!! Any suggestion will be very welcome ^-^

Replies

• dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for tracking what you eat and how much you exercise. I would suggest downloading the app for your phone. That helps me keep trackign even when I am not near my computer.

There are lots of people here that can help and encourage you.

If you want you can add me as a friend.
  • hjesi78
    Options
    I started on this site yesterday and absolutely love it. I have already met people who give me encouragement and support. Add as friend if you like. I will be there for you if you need just an extra kind word. :)
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site and the more friends you have the more motivated you will be. So feel free to add me if you like. Plus, be sure to measure yourself too. There may come a time when the scale won't move and you are doing everything you can and it still won't move. Re-measure yourself and you may find you have lost inches instead of pounds and that will help you keep going. The scale will catch up eventually.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to find a very supportive community here! Feel free to add me if you want to expand your support network. Also, if you ever get discouraged, you to the Success Stories message board and you'll be inspired to stay with it!