How do I adjust the weight range on the reports page?

Options
Previously when I clicked on reports I had a smaller increment of pounds in the range. Now, instead of pound or half pound changes it just shows between 50 and 100 pounds which is pretty meaningless if you are hoping to see progress. How do I change this back?

Answers

• 3rdtimelosesit
    3rdtimelosesit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Previously when I clicked on reports I had a smaller increment of pounds in the range. Now, instead of pound or half pound changes it just shows between 50 and 100 pounds which is pretty meaningless if you are hoping to see progress. How do I change this back?

I totally agree with you on this. I use the Non-Premium and noticed that the weight scale has changed. Not a fan of this way for sure as it basically shows I haven't lost anything even though I'm down 30lbs. Whoever thought of doing it this way needs to give their head a big shake. Obviously they don't know what we all want to see on that scale. I don't want to wait till I lose 100 lbs to see the chart drop (without having to scroll across it). Shheeeshhh why do people have to change what is already working!! JMO.
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • kirkwoodfarm
    kirkwoodfarm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going to change to another app if it doesn't change back. Does anyone have another app they like?
  • paulnealon
    paulnealon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same Problem .... glad I'm not the ONLY one complaining. I wrote to the Help group and they sent me a "canned" response that basically said nothing. THEY didn't even ADMIT to their change. Thinking of ditching this App unless they change it back! (What IDIOT decided that this was a NEW improvement??)
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    paulnealon wrote: »
    Same Problem .... glad I'm not the ONLY one complaining. I wrote to the Help group and they sent me a "canned" response that basically said nothing. THEY didn't even ADMIT to their change. Thinking of ditching this App unless they change it back! (What IDIOT decided that this was a NEW improvement??)

They told me to clear my cache and cookies, not that it helped. With more people reporting here, it got to be a bug on their side and not my machine.
  • debbirunswithscissors
    Options
    I absolutely HATE this change. After losing 20 pounds it makes it look like it is nothing!!!! This is so discouraging.
  • shfstan
    shfstan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, was looking for an answer here!