Weight Report Chart Problem

Options
When I go to the Report category and request a graph for weight loss the "line" is almost flat with a few bumps. The time selected has no impact. Is this a new issue with reporting? When I checked a week or so ago, the graph displayed correctly.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    yeah, it looks like they changed the data points on the Y axis. The lines used to be at 2.5 pound intervals, now they're at 50 pound intervals.

Well.

That's less than helpful, now isn't it?
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,398 Member
    Options
    it still works properly in the iOS app. I hope... as I've not updated the app in ages.
  • kbru19
    kbru19 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    On the full website the Y axis is at 50 pound intervals and on mine it goes all the way down to 0... not helpful. Realistic changes are too small to show up on such an unnecessarily large scale.
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Haha, I just looked at it on the website, that's so dumb. Who could possibly think that's a smart idea to leave it like that?

Well, you can export the data (if that works...), or also track separately on a spreadsheet as I do.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    yeah, it looks like they changed the data points on the Y axis. The lines used to be at 2.5 pound intervals, now they're at 50 pound intervals.

Well.

That's less than helpful, now isn't it?

Good grief!

I wonder if they meant to change it to 5 pound intervals and added a zero by mistake.
  • pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Several of us have reported it, hope they fix it.