well

Options
ChristineMarie89
ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
since i am bored and would like to get to know my friends lets get to know eachother :D

Name/Nickname:(something u feel comfortable sharing)
single/taken:
kids:
something interesting about u :D

Mine:
Christine
yellow
single
2 girls :D
i have ocd. i love to draw, play videogames,clean, ride bikes, dance like a crazy person. haha i could go on but i wont

YOUR TURN :D

Replies

• Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Name/Nickname:(something u feel comfortable sharing) Real name, Crystal nickname Kikko pot pie. lol My brother gave me that one when he was five and it got shortened to Kikko.
    fav color:Green!
    single/taken:Taken
    kids: 1 stepdaughter
    something interesting about u: I can pick stuff up with my feet. lol
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Nickname: I have 2, Pumpkin, and Charlee
    fav color: various shades of green
    single/taken taken
    kids: 3
    something interesting about u: I am just a tad OCDish although never been diagnosed, I can remember things from my childhood well BEFORE the age of 2, I pick stuff up with my feet/toes too, yay!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Name/Nickname: Misty
    fav color: Purple / Balck
    single/taken: Taken
    kids: 2
    something interesting about u : hummmm ... My children are adults. I have 2 cats, 1 ferret, 1 rabbit, and 1 turtle. I love to read. I am a geek. I like to color my hair.
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Name/Nickname: Nik
    fav color: Green
    single/taken: Taken
    kids: 2 ...daughters ages 12 and 14
    something interesting about u : hummmm ... My husband I started dating at the age of 16.....oh you said interesting and that is just plain CRAZY.....ok something interesting....I love sardines!
  • lawlzx
    Options
    Name/Nickname: Lauren, but most people call me Lawlz
    fav color: Green
    single/taken: Married
    kids: A ten week old baby girl. That's us in my display pic =)
    something interesting about u: I met my husband on World of Warcraft, I have a lot of pets, I worked at a vet clinic before I had my baby, I'm very geeky, and I too can pick things up with my feet, which came in very handy in the later stages of pregnancy.