Help.

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,734 Member
    I hope you take the time to read these two great responses so far! They are both very true and very helpful.

Do NOT waste your time and energy hating yourself. Be grateful for what your body can do for you right now and start taking care of it. Go for a short walk outside. Be grateful that your body is able to do that. Drink a refreshing glass of water. Get restful sleep.

As already stated, just start somewhere. Make small steps and acknowledge your progress and make note of what doesn't work for you. I truly wish you the best!
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 857 Member
    What part are you having the most trouble with and maybe we can start there? Is it being confused how CICO works? Is it eating too low calories that you binge, disrupting your deficit? Is it emotional eating? Do you have belief systems that don’t serve you (thinking eating anything outside of a “clean diet” is cheating and blow it for the day)? We want to help. I’m so sorry this is where you are but I promise you that it doesn’t have to stay this way.