Sexy in Six ****Closed Group**** Week 6

Options
Last week! Not ready to give up the fun yet? Be sure to sign up for the next round!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFFQejhvaUg0NEE4UTRRS1NFMXc2SHc6MQ#gid=0

Well ladies, it's no surprise that we've lost several members. For that reason, I don't want to announce a winning team since our teams are a little unbalanced. So without further delay:

Our Top Losers This Week!!!
Klyvers~ 2.8 pounds
dezedeze~ 2.5 pounds
bachooka~ 2.3 pounds
feydruss~ 2.2 pounds
j991i~ 1.4 pounds

We also had EIGHT women complete the challenge ALL 5 DAYS this week:
nikip6454, nicoleaj
arcticbear, persanta
hope228, lee155
codonnell13, megan_mae

Our questions this week go to....
Monday: KalieghMorgan
Tuesday: magic_girl
Wednesday: Klyvers
Thursday: codonnell13
Friday: megamoo4

Our final piece of business is our challenge for the week. This one is one of the most important ones we can do and it is the BEST WAY to end our challenge! This week, you need to find one way EVERYDAY to treat yourself. It can be anything that relaxes or rewards you. Maybe taking 30 minutes to listen to music, read a book, take a nap... Saving a few extra calories for a glass of wine in the evening, taking a bubble bath, buy a new dress. I know not everyone has time and money to reward their hard work, but everyone of you deserves a little bit of YOU time all week! It can be small if that's all you have time/money for. Just treat yourself like the queen you are!

Everyone has been so rockin' the last 5 weeks. Let's close it out with a BANG ladies! Great job!

Replies

• kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love this week's challenge (my suggestion - sorta?) and I love you :bigsmile: . Let's go girls!!! Kick some booty!! And... have a relaxing, happy week!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Go us! lol I love this weeks challenge also :-)
    Thanks to everyone for the support.. xoxoxoxoxo
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    *************************************OOOOPSSS!**************************************

Okay, my SINCEREST apologies to leamatthew!

I am SO sorry, I overlooked her when I listed our top losers this week. She had the # 1 biggest loss this week~ 4 pounds!

((Sorry, lea!)) Congrats on kicking booty!
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats biggest losers!!! So exciting we made it to the final week! Love the challenge too. Gonna try and make the treats nonfood related. Only 1.4 lbs away from meeting sexy in 6 challenge goal. Btw I wish everyone luck in meeting overall challenge goals. Ready to kick butt this week. Rough one last week but determined to 'get r done' this week. Nitey nite!
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    Woo! Great job, ladies :D
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    I've got a busy day tomorrow so I'm going to go ahead and ask the question so I don't forget!

Monday's QOTD:

Is there a famous person (with a realistic body type similar to yours) who's body you use as inspiration? Mine is probably Kim Kardashian because she's the same kind of curvy as me, just a little more (and realistically) toned.

kim-kardashian-bikini-pictures-trends.jpg
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats Biggest Losers. I think the challenge this week is amazing! Way to go Peanut. I am so beyond determined to (even with a test, a quiz, and a midterm and two tests to start studying for next week) make this a HUGE LOSS WEEK!!!
    As for the QOTD for Monday I would have to say Jessica Alba and Shakira. They both have some curves and in most of their pictures aren't insanely, nasty skinny. I think if I worked really hard and toned up more it could be possible

Jessica-Alba-Bikini3.jpg
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Monday's QOTD:

Is there a famous person (with a realistic body type similar to yours) who's body you use as inspiration?

I dont have one. I used to but then it always made me super depressed to see them so perfect with a perfect body...sigh. A lack of self esteem
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Monday's QOTD:

Is there a famous person (with a realistic body type similar to yours) who's body you use as inspiration?

I dont have one. I used to but then it always made me super depressed to see them so perfect with a perfect body...sigh. A lack of self esteem
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD: I'd love to look like Helen Mirren does in a bikini but that ain't gonna happen lol. So I'll be happy with however the new me ultiimately looks.
  • sakus32
    sakus32 Posts: 101
    Options
    Monday's QOTD:

I would have to say for me it would be Jennifer Lopez as we both have that rotund Puerto Rican booty that is always chasing us no matter what the size 2 or 12. I love my curves and only strive to make them better not erase them.
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MONDAY QOTD: CELEBRITY BODY INSPIRATION

i would say drew barrymore (especially in the movie Never Been Kissed). she's gotten skinnier in the last couple years since that movie so i think i could have a body like hers if i really worked at it.

drew_barrymore_never_been_kissed_00.jpg
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I think Katy Perry is hotness. She's got the hourglass, but it looks attainable! (At least in my dreams it is...lol)

katy-perry-bikini-3.jpg
  • Honey1990
    Options
    Just wondering Peanut.... I never was asked to do a daily question..... just an oversight? haha just make sure i get one in the next sexy in 6!
  • Honey1990
    Options
    I would have to say Jen Aniston. She is sexy strong curvy and skinny. All the things that i want to be.
    jennifer-aniston.jpg
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sun 09/25/11 11:01 PM
    Monday's QOTD:

Hmmmm. Maybe Vallerie Bertanelli before she lost all of her weight.......
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    First of all Great Job for those of us still here!!! Made it to week 6! woo hoo! Congrats to the biggest losers of week 5 :))

Love the challenge, I think I will hit my ultimate reward this week - under 150 :))) I have meals planed out, and a running schedule planned like some kind of a diet ninja LOL!!!

Monday QOTD: i'm going to go with katherine heigl - she's just a natural beauty with a great shape
  • megamoo04
    Options
    WAY TO GO LADIES!!!

for Monday question...

i dont have famous as of yet, but i am working on it :) lol
  • dezedeze
    dezedeze Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD:

I'd have to say Jessica Biel. She's got an athletic look to her that I just love, and it makes me feel better knowing that she works hard to look the way she does (unlike Gisele who always tries to claim "I don't watch what I eat..." what a load of horses$%& and just so irritating).
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Just bumping so I can find and answer later!