Empty closet

Options
onhaltn
onhaltn Posts: 28 Member
I’ve been shrinking since last November and have been taking things out of my closet every month and putting them in the donation pile as I get too small for them. Yesterday I realized my formerly filled closet is down to six shirts (all recently purchased at my new size), two pairs of pants (also new) and some scarves. Plus some shoes that had gotten tight now fit. Shoes! Who knew that feet get fat and skinny. I have many many large hefty bags of clothes in sizes 28 down to 18, ready to give away. And I’m looking forward to giving away more in the coming months, even if it means I’m down to two outfits in total. Thank you MFP and thank you to my MFP friends who’ve cheered along the way.

Replies

• cherilittrell
    cherilittrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is aswome!!! I am down from a 22w to a 16 regular in pants and 2X Woman's to just a regular XL and it feels so good. I was buying new pants as I go down but I have been wearing baggy shirts. Today I wore a new XL shirt to for a board meeting and I have to say this is the fist day I could really tell I've shrunk! Wearing cloths that fit make a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!