Skinny Mini September Challenge WEEK FIVE (Closed Group)

Options
Hey Ladies!!!! I don't have anything official yet, I'll post it tomorrow!!! But here is your challenge for TOMORROW! DAY ONE:

Walk/Run/Jog TWO Extra Miles.
100 Crunches/Sit ups
100 Bicep Curls (you can mix these up with arm exercises that you like) PUSH YOURSELF.

I know it's an easy one, but I'll post the rest of the week tomorrow...I PROMISE.

LAST WEEK!!! Let's REALLY kill it!!!! Stay under your calories and drink your WATER!!!!!!!

Thanks to those of you who have STUCK with the challenges! Love you all!!!!

Here's to WEEK FIVE!!!!

-Kristi

Replies

• mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks! On it! ;) Yaaay No internet Searches!!! LOL....
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I will do this when I get home :) FOR SURE!!! and Jess you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Andreeann
    Options
    I will do this when I get home after work at the end of the afternoon and later i am going to my zumba class. Good luck to everyone for the last week of the challenge !!
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Woohoo!! good luck everyone!
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Done! Looking forward to this week!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks! On it! ;) Yaaay No internet Searches!!! LOL....
    BAHA... I was thinking the same thing; of course she hasn't posted the rest of the week yet :laugh:
    I like the inventive exercises, it has just taken a few extra minutes to do that part. :ohwell:
    It's raining today and will hopefully quit so I can take a walk this evening. I think I'll need one.

Thanks leader for all your dedication to our group and keeping up with all of us :flowerforyou:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    i got my 2 miles in already....woot woot....
    ill do the crunches this afternoon in the gym and the curls as well......GET GET GET GET GET IT GIRLS.........GO HARD OR STAY HOME....HEHEHEHE
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    3.25 Miles done! 125 Crunches done! 100 biceps curls done! An awesome Monday :)
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    2.1 Miles done completed!! 100 crunches Complete! 150 Bicep curls done!!! ;) Yaaaay!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    3.68 miles done in all today...100 bicep curls done...60 crunches done....plus my weight training....woot woot.....drank my water and stayed under cals......GREAT MONDAY FOR ME
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing the challenge for Tuesday tomorrow since I'm done with my workout already. Gotta get ready for work and then I go straight to class till 9:45 pm. Blah. But I'll make it a great day anyway! Have a good one ladies!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Alright Ladies-DAY TWO! Sorry I didn't post last night, had a MAJOR migraine and slept most of the afternoon. Your challenge for today is: Walk/Run/Jog one extra mile, 25 lunges, 25 squats, 50 thigh trimmers, 100 ab crunches/situps, and 100 jumping jacks. Also, as a little extra: burn an extra 100 calories any way you want!!! Let's make it a great day!!!!
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    That's okay! Hope you feel better! On It! Day 2 Let's Go!!!! :)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    got it.....aye aye captain=)
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    heyyyyyyyyy ladies!!!! still had a headache today, but I did finish the workouts!!! :) I'm officially ONLY 5lbs away from ONEderland and I'm hoping for a big number this week! Anyway, your challenge for Wednesday is:

Walk/Run/Jog 2 extra miles.
    75 Thigh Trimmers
    150 Jumping Jacks
    30 Jump Shots
    50 Weighted Punches

Extra for today: Burn an extra 200 calories doing something FUN!!!! :)

Let's make it a GREAT week!!!
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    Day 3!!! Let's get it!! :)
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    today i will do a combo fo day 2 and day 3 since I took the day off yesterday :) let's GET IT!!!!!!!!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Heyyyyyy ladies!!!!!! Ready for day four!!! BRING IT!!! It's easy! Challenge is Walk/Run/Jog FOUR extra miles! You can totally do this!!! Cardio is good for ya!!! Drink your water!!! Stay under your calories!!!! :)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    totally done......or it will be later on today......thank ya maam
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Completed Wednesdays challenge, and can't wait for today's extra 4!! Gives me an excuse to go exploring the city more :D

I hope everyone's week is going good so far! I can't wait to see what everyone's end of month results are!

~Tiff