Wii Zumba

Options
What does everyone think of the Wii Zumba? I just entered into a new competition against my best friend (though I've yet to advice her I'm competing) and I use my gym membership most days but there are days like today when I am off of work, limited on gas and need to be active at home. Wii Zumba is $30 I'm curious if its worth it. If it is fun and a good workout?

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Bump. I have been wondering too, especially how it compares to actual Zumba.
  • Ritamas2
    Options
    Hello,
    I have zumba for the wii, and it's alot of fun and one hell of a workout!
    It has different fitness levels too, it even begins with showing you the
    movements, putting it into motion slowly and then building, it's great and
    the music is awesome! Definetly worth the money!
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have never taken a Zumba class so I can't say how it compares- I do own the Wii Zumba game and it is FUN! I have to do the beginner workouts to learn the moves since the tutorials are boring, but you are rewarded for high energy and it makes you sweat!

Love it!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have to agree...as long as you put t he effort into it, Wii Zumba is definitely a great workout! and a great calorie burn!! I haven't taken a live class yet, but i have heard that people tend to burn more cals at the live class. if you like doing some workouts at home, then you'll definitely like it :)
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! This is exactly the feedback I needed.
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The Wii Zumba is fun.. I just started a Zumba class at our local rec center and I found the class is easier to learn the moves. I felt like I wasn't moving enough with the wii game.

I like them both!