Determined to make it and keep it!

Options
I lost 20 pounds 3 years ago and felt great!! Well, managed to put it all back on and 27 more :( for a starting weigh in of 207.

I want to get back to weighing 160 pounds which is a size 8. I am 56is or 57ish in height so the 160 will be ideal for me. I need accountability and motivation.

Thanks

Replies

• angon042283
    angon042283 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you will get there! Just keep up with writing down your meals and you will see a difference.....I know it's hard for me to write down what I eat but I'm trying my best.
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    Yes, we all need accountability for our actions. I must say, I am proud of you for taking the initiative to go ahead and make a change in your life. I know that you can do it! It takes time and dedication. But you can do it! Believe and it shall be done - with dedication, though!
  • JessicaHenry1984
    JessicaHenry1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I also just started and I know just hearing other people trying to make a change helps. I know you can do it! Good luck.
  • 160poundgirl
    Options
    Thanks people!!!

I planned out my workouts and meals for the week :) so I am off to the right start....

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We're all here to support each other...feel free to add me...and welcome!
  • kaylacoburn
    Options
    hey everyone, i`m so excited i`ve added "my fitness pal" its helped me lose 3lbs already! I still have 21lbs till I reach my goal, but i`m feeling great and the support is awesome.