Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Search function for recipes

Options
I found a popsicle recipe I was interested in. Pulled it up at the grocery store yesterday and purchased the materials. Today I can't find the recipe without looking through every section. I know I can flag recipes but I forgot! A search function within recipes would make things so easy!
Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 761 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for the great suggestion! Our team will consider adding a search option to Recipe Discovery for a future update.
  • TeresaWJ
    TeresaWJ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes !! SEARCH FEATURE FOR RECIPES desperately needed. Long-time users can have several hundred recipes (I have 250). Creative naming and sorting alphabetically can only do so much.
  • stilljustme29
    stilljustme29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a way to search for a recipe. Disappointing to find that it doesn't exist. If i want to make chili (or whatever) it would be really nice to just search for a chili recipe.