30 Day Shred Level 2

Options
OMG - have just completed Level 2 (day 1) and I am sweating more than i ever did on day 1 of level 1 - I hate doing the plank exercises but will keep going with it as I know it can only make stronger - the only think I am unsure of is how many calories do you burn doing level 2 - I'm 5'7 and weigh 170lbs anyone out there got any ideas? x

Replies

• carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yes, level 2 is painful! Especially those v fly squats. I scream during those. ;) The planks will make you stronger. You won't even remember having a problem with them eventually if you stick with it. I would log it as circuit training general but I always take at least 5 minutes off the time so I don't over estimate the calories. Good luck!
  • Helen12Trees
    Options
    Thanks Carrie - yeah your not kidding about those V Fly Squats - drank almost a litre of water after I had finished level 2 to replace the sweat that i expired! :happy:
  • theMunchies
    Options
    I absolutely HATE aything plank related!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I guess that is what I have to look forward too! I am on day 4 of level 1. thanks for the inspiration
    denise
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The best way to know how many calories you burn is to get a HRM!! I finally broke down & got one so I would know exactly how many calories I am burning w/ bootcamp!!
  • 76claire
    76claire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The V Fly Squats are evil, but I hate the squat thrusts more than anything. On day 1 on level 2 I couldn't get through the full 30 seconds of squat thrusts but I can now, (day 8), it is so encouraging to see yourself improving. This level is tough on the knees though.