Exercise TV suggestions?

I'm looking for suggestions - strength, cardio, yoga, whatever - for your favorite workouts on Exercise TV -- something fun, motivating, challenging.

NOT Jillian Michaels, I'm a little burned out on her stuff at the moment.

Replies

• skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    what's exercise tv?
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Any of Kendell Hogan's videos! :) Lots of fun to me at least. And, I really love the Bootcamp cardio one by him because the girls in the background are so pretty and fit! They inspire me sooo much.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    www.bodyrock.tv
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427 Member
    Any of Kendell Hogan's videos! :) Lots of fun to me at least. And, I really love the Bootcamp cardio one by him because the girls in the background are so pretty and fit! They inspire me sooo much.

i like his strength interval workout. also kickboxing w/ natalie and this advacned bootcamp one. forgot her name but OUCH
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Exercise TV is www.exercisetv.tv - and it's available in my cable On Demand programming.

I really like Kendall Hogan's Bootcamp Cardio one, it's fun. I haven't done any with natalie, or the advanced bootcamp one... I'll look for it.

hmalin, how crazy, I forgot all about Body Rock... I am checking it out again and I am feeling like tackling it now. I think that's what I'm going to do tomorrow! I love Zuzana.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    www.bodyrock.tv

This. Excellent stuff.
  • Collinsky
    Did a BodyRock workout this morning -- AWESOME STUFF. Love love love it!!!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,506 Member
    I have been doing the 10lb Slimdown Xtreme workouts with Chris Freytag. They have the workout plan on their web page. Have been really loving these workouts.
  • makapa
    makapa Posts: 5 Member
    I was going to suggest the same. The circuits are manageable and seem to go by fast.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Love Chris freytag esp lower body! I always feel the burn!
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    I LOVE Chris Fretag... She has several programs on exercise tv... My current favorite is the 10lb slimdown extreme (apparently there is also 10lb slimdown, but I never used it)... Most segments are 40 minutes - there's a yoga segment (haven't done yet), kickboxing (LOVE IT), and then 4 circuits - upper, lower, core, total body... lastly she has 3 10 minute segments focusing on abs, buns and back... I end up doing kickboxing and then 1 other thing... I've been doing it for about a month and still feel challenged and motivated... You'll love it!
  • Collinsky
    I really liked the 10 lb Slimdown Xtreme Total Body -- I did that Saturday, and today I'm definitely feeling it in my hamstrings... I love that. I did really like the workout and will probably check out her other stuff. Maybe I'll check out the abs one tomorrow after my run.