14 months ....90lb gone!

Options
reener1987
reener1987 Posts: 9 Member
edited July 2023 in Success Stories
eyic71zj5my8.png
I've recommended my fitness Pal to soooo many people.
I started last may, and took up running using the couch to 5k app initially. I have never ever been into exercise.
I have 8lbs to go to my target and will then continue to use the app to maintain my weight.
Started at size 20 clothes, now in a comfortable 10!
I still have chocolate treats once a fortnight and the occasional meal out with friends. Can't lie, it is hard but the app makes things so much easier!

Replies

• EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job, congrats!!!!
  • carepac1960
    carepac1960 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Woah! awesome job!
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You've done such a fantastic job! That is incredible. My start size was a 22. I'm currently in a looser 20 but probably could squeeze into a tight 18. This is encouraging to see your results!

I'm 22 lbs down and am hoping to get to around 70 lbs or more down -- I'd have to do the conversions.

Keep it up!
  • reener1987
    reener1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your comments!
    I haven't shared any photos with anyone except my husband who has always been tiny so doesn't quite get it 😂
    Thought it was about time, even if it inspires one person to keep at it, treat everyday as if it's a new day and know they're not alone in this weight rollercoaster of life!
  • 9bhtn65nzj
    9bhtn65nzj Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow your results are amazing! I’m in total awe. Please could you share some tips and exercises you did apart from running that you have?
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is an AMAZING transformation! Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Fattyohfat
    Fattyohfat Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!