25 Mile Challenge 9/26-10/2, sign up here!

Options
Good morning and happy (ha) Monday to you all!
This is a weekly challenge to chart 25 miles on any exercise equipment or outside running, walking, ect. We welcome anyone who would like to join us, this has become a great motivation for me! I will update the miles every morning (and no rolling your eyes, lazyspice, I promise to actually stay on top of it this week ;)) so we know where we all are.
Happy trails to everyone!

Replies

• miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    would love to take part in this :)
  • akopp1025
    Options
    I'm on board!!! So do we post daily? Or at the end of the week?
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Me too! Count me in!!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :) I'm (hopefully) in and will make it too!
  • tntteam
    Options
    I'm in.....
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in biked outdoors, slight inclines, 7 miles.
  • mmuzzy1068
    Options
    I am in, already did 3 miles this am on the treadmill doing a walk/run as I am training for a 5 mile run on Thanksgiving am. I have some ruptured and herniated disks in my lower back so have to start slow again on the running but I am determined to run the entire race. :wink:
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I will update the miles every morning (and no rolling your eyes, lazyspice, I promise to actually stay on top of it this week ;)) so we know where we all are.

As if I would! :laugh:

I'm in - you knew I would be!

Oh good, lots of new people to keep us going! Hello everyone!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to see everyone wants to join! Some basics for this challenge:

-Post your completed miles each day to this thread. If we end up with more than 10 people joining us, I will make a new thread each morning, but I'll make sure to let you know what to look for if that ends up being the case.

-I will keep your name on the list if you miss a couple of days, but if I don't hear from you for three days I will assume you've lost interest. If that's not the case, just reply to the current thread with your completed miles and I'll add you back on :)

-These miles can be completed in just about whatever manner you prefer, and however spread out. If you want to knock out 10 three times this week, go for it. I usually do 2 every day on the treadmill, but head to the gym Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for bike time and elliptical.

-This is a friendly challenge! It's okay if something comes up and you can't reach goal. We are here to motivate each other :)

I think that about covers it. Happy miles everyone, and I will update later with my own completed.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    5.3 miles today - not a bad start to the week! Crash and burn by midweek? :wink:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm in with 4 miles today
  • AniyahsMommy324
    AniyahsMommy324 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)

I've done 3 miles so far! 22 more to go! :)
  • mmuzzy1068
    Options
    Thanks so much for the additional info, this will keep me on track in more ways than 1. I did another 3 miles this afternoon so a total of 6 for 9/26. :happy:
  • tntteam
    Options
    Did 3 miles on walking trail today.....
  • PlunderBunneh
    Options
    Hey everybody! What a great start to this week!
    I did 2 miles on my treadmill this afternoon during my C25K routine. I'll catch up with you in the morning, if I get miles from everyone we've already got 12 participants!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    not so good today ... have to try harder tommorow 1 mile jog only 24 more miles to go!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ! A nice 3.25mile jog :)
  • PlunderBunneh
    Options
    Turns out I have to take hubby to work at god-awful early in the morning, so I'll put up tomorrow's thread around lunch time when I'm done running around like a headless chicken doing errands, taking kids to school, and squeezing in time at the gym. For now, our current totals are as follows:

Miami_mimi - 3.25 miles
    Akopp1025 -
    LFDBabs -
    Faughorn -
    Tntteam - 3 miles
    Dchienku - 1 mile
    Kellyb63 - 7 miles
    Mmuzzy1068 - 6 miles
    Lazyspice - 5.3 miles
    Jellybean1971 - 4 miles
    AniyahsMommy3 - 3 miles
    PlunderBunneh - 2 miles
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Blergh, only managed a mile yesterday before the skies opened and drenched us :)