4 and a half stones gone

Options
Started my weightloss in February, i have so far lost 4 and a half stone, still a way to go but thought i would show my results so far.
Its been a tough journey and i have found it hard at times, but my kettlebell class instructor tells me to remember how far i have came and not to be so hung up on how far i have to go..

182470_1840478537600_1409646145_2117170_4361262_n.jpg

photo.jpg

Replies

• hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing really well!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!!!!
  • BettyDraper68
    BettyDraper68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations so far! You look great! I really like your dress :)
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    fantastic, keep up the hard work. :)
  • goodwille
    Options
    you've done so much already, you're instructor is right keep on the positive side, you look great!
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    Well done you! You are doing great and looking fabulous - stick with it x
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Well done! I've lost 4 stone 2 lbs so far and i still have bout 70lbs to go but im gona try and look at it as lbs lost not lbs still to go. It can be a bit daunting sometimes but hey, if you've lost that much then you can lose the rest!!! :wink:
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's amazing - well done! :happy: Thanks for sharing the pics too.

I am only just getting started really, compared to you, but you have really inspired me! Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great!
  • roebuck1908
    Options
    What a great result well done to you and your instructor. keep building on your success :happy:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done, 4.5stones is an amazing feat!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    So amazing well done i have just got to 3 stones so i know how great you are feeling. Big hugs for you brilliant hard work well done.
  • jewels1311
    jewels1311 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!