MY NSV for the month

Options
I've been really disappointed this month as the scale hasn't budged with all the working out that I have done. Up to 3 hrs a day working out. My clothes are fitting better though and today I had a great NSV. I went for my normal 2 mile run. It was extremely windy and moist outside, which usually means an asthma attack is in order, but today I ran harder and faster than before. At the beginning of Sept it would take me 34 mins to run/walk the 2 miles, today it took me 19 mins to run nearly the entire 2 miles, so while the scale isnt moving the way I want it to, I am proud that I accomplished this small feat in just under a month of working out.

Replies

• ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is something to be proud of!!

Sometimes we put to much emphasis on the numbers on the scale, we need to remember there are other ways to look at the successes on this journey

Good for you!!
  • kassied09
    Options
    Wow. Way to go! Have you done measurements at all?
    By the way, I was sort of in the same boat- working out at least 800 calories a day for almost a month now. I lost 7 pounds so far, but at first it was not coming off. Now that I am seeing results, though, it is definitely worth it!
  • nikkimwarren
    nikkimwarren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't done measurements, but know that I am in the next size down pants and that shirts are getting looser on me as well. My toes even have started taking on a different shape...sounds weird doesn't it???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!