Hello

Options
Hi, I joined this mainly for the calorie counter. I'm not usually a message-board-poster, but I thought it might be a good idea. I just finished some training sessions with a personal trainer...he helped me lose 10 lbs! My goal was 15 so I've still got that last home stretch. I'm pretty good at keeping myself motivated for exercising, and for the most part eating well. My main problem is the evening meal and the weekends. I tend to give into cravings! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and wish everyone good luck with their goals!

Replies

• megmarie
    Options
    Hi, I joined this mainly for the calorie counter. I'm not usually a message-board-poster, but I thought it might be a good idea. I just finished some training sessions with a personal trainer...he helped me lose 10 lbs! My goal was 15 so I've still got that last home stretch. I'm pretty good at keeping myself motivated for exercising, and for the most part eating well. My main problem is the evening meal and the weekends. I tend to give into cravings! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and wish everyone good luck with their goals!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You'll find this place is very friedly and supportive. Lots of good info too!
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with all your goals.
  • badtzmaru7979
    Options
    think yourself lucky i have to motivate myself to workout and eat healthy everyday. lol
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on the 10lbs lost!