Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• claeysm
    Options
    Hi Girls,
    HUGE apologies for not being able to make it these last few weeks, big family issues (i wont bore you all by getting into it) but unfortunately has caused me to gain and to miss out on this challenge :( , hopefully will all level out now im back though, so this week weigh in was 137. Hope everyone is still going great! xx
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    This week I need to keep up with 30DS. I did 4 days, then took three days off, then did one day, took 2 days off! I did other exercise (namely long walks), but it's not the same amount of effort.

i always do that with the shred :mad: so i started with the JM 30 day slim down challenge and only made it to day 15...so, need to start that over!

good luck! :drinker:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone, and good luck this week!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    205 :)
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!

Weighing in at 136.5 this morning.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week
    CW: 138.2
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    147 this morning :) I think that's down a pound from last week. I'll take it.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    174.5 lbs for me today.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    233.3. Possibly off my plateau!!! We'll see how the next week goes. :-)
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same 156...I guess that is better thank gaining..hope everyone does better than me...have a great week!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week. Not surprised after a great week last week. Knew it wouldn't last!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    206.8. Unsurprising, really, as it's CD3 and last night's dinner had ham *and* chips. One of these days I'll remember to keep the high-sodium stuff for mid-week. 9.9;;

Still having problems. New bedtime for the little guy still has me out of whack, I have a hard time getting up in the mornings - he wakes me when he wakes - so I can get a workout in, and I'm up entirely too late, being a night owl and all.

Now, just to make things more interesting, my oven is broken. It doesn't heat up. It took an HOUR to get it to 325* - and it was set at 450! One of these days I'll get it together. The world may stop turning, but I'll do it. XD I suppose the "bonus" in all this is that my pants still fit the same as they did before, so that three pounds since week 1 is something not particularly worrisome - otherwise my clothes would fit weird. o.o;
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    161.4 lbs this morning after my first week of Insanity. :smile:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    173.4 as of yesterday morning. I forgot to weigh today before drinking a bunch of water and running out on an errand.
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Down to 218.6 lbs this week. I think I'm going to definitely cut out more processed foods and see if that helps. My weight loss is slowing and I really don't want to hit a plateau. The last time that happened I couldn't break it for months. And definitely more water this week.

Goal: 3 extra workouts (Cycling, Zumba Exhilarate, Kickboxing) thrown in for the week of 9/26 - 10/3.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, Pin-Ups!!! I am thrilled to report that the 3 lb loss I logged on Friday is still with me as of today!! Weighing in today at 172 lbs!! My goal is to be in the 160's by my birthday (Oct 13) and that is feeling VERY attainable right now!!
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today's weight is 181.4! :)
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    226 for me sorry for being MIA I started a new job and it has me going insane Lol
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Although it's up from last week I'm not concerned. My sisters wedding was this weekend and I KNOW I ended up over-doing it on sodium. I feel puffy today and am pretty sure I will see a drop in the next few days.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options