Need a buddy? ๐Ÿ˜…

Options
Iโ€™ve used fitness pal previously and I feel like I stop due to lack of support. Looking to find some buddies to help motivate each other to stay on track of our fitness goals.

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    In the app, I think the best way to identify like-minded people who will support you is to find a category or thread here that interests you. Follow along, comment, ask questions, you gotta find your people on here. Once you do, you'll have the support you need.
  • vistazi
    vistazi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m with you letโ€™s do this!
  • Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've had the same problem... friends that are good about getting but not so good about giving. I sorta go my own way now... ๐Ÿ˜
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site since 2007 and really, people mostly don't stick around. The whole "friends" thing on here is plagued by problems with adding friends, regardless. I agree with Chris above, find a thread that is ongoing, like in "Challenges" and join in. That's the best way to get ongoing consistent feedback.

As far as motivation? Yeah, that has to come from within but I do agree that checking in here on the forums is a good way for me to keep my head in the game daily.
  • diddlywiddly
    diddlywiddly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies too. I check in daily now and am trying to get back on track. I really enjoy seeing people post their food and exercise activities and like interacting with more personal posts. Feel free to add me anyone looking for someone who likes friends who interact!