Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New user ready to cleanse myself.

CheesyCheeks
CheesyCheeks Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I am a hard working single gal, just let things get outta hand the past 5 years, ready to take back my body/life. I rather enjoy workingout with friends, sometimes constant tension headaches leave me on the couch without the proper snacks. Looking forward t obreaking all the habits I've slipped into. Good luck to everyone out there.

Replies

• Hello I am a hard working single gal, just let things get outta hand the past 5 years, ready to take back my body/life. I rather enjoy workingout with friends, sometimes constant tension headaches leave me on the couch without the proper snacks. Looking forward t obreaking all the habits I've slipped into. Good luck to everyone out there.
  • Welcome:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    goodluck this is the site u want to be at!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • vegrunner
    vegrunner Posts: 42
    Welcome! Be sure to visit the clean eating thread. It's under food and nutrition. Best of luck to you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.