Adult Costume

Options
courtclerkkris
courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
Anyone have any ideas they would like to share for funny adult halloween costumes for a couple? My husband and I host a Halloween bunco party every year and are really stuggling with an idea this year for a costume. We don't have to have costumes that work together but sometimes that makes it fun. Any ideas welcome.

Replies

• chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    How about Yin-Yang costumes...one can be Yin the other Yang...after all, you're in this together...just a thought
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    An Angry Bird and a Green Pig?
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any ideas they would like to share for funny adult Halloween costumes for a couple? My husband and I host a Halloween bunco party every year and are really struggling with an idea this year for a costume. We don't have to have costumes that work together but sometimes that makes it fun. Any ideas welcome.
    My friends husband went as a sausage and she went as a fried egg
  • laurad1406
    Options
    My bf and I were al and peg bundy one year, we won a contest haha....he painted an old jersey to say "polk high" and carried a football around, I wore purple tights, a leopard print tank and silver heels...oh and of course big hair and red lipstick :smile:
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Any favorite pairs from literature/pop culture? My boyfriend and I are doing Batman and Catwoman.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    How about a divorce couple ! Be all " WAR OF THE ROSES LOOKING " hagged and beat up and all threw the party you could exchange insults ! :drinker:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski one year. I just used some white craft paint for the "stain" on the blue dress.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    last year my ex and i went as a pumpkin and peter peter pumpkin eater...
  • Emalyn
    Options
    My grandparents went to a party as Sonny and Cher once! Al and Peggy Bundy are just hilarious though. xD
  • acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going as Lucille Ball and Ricky!! The costume is super cute...I've seen it on a couple different sites.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is kind of dirty but funny, you be a cherry pie and he be the cherry pie eating contest winner at a county fair. lol :)