30 Day Shred

Options
How much space do you need to do the 30 Day Shred DVDs?

I'm interested about doing it, but if I have to disassemble my family room every day, I'll be less likely to do it every day.

Thanks,

T

Replies

• cherryObebe
    Options
    25 minutes total. Super easy and you don't need a lot of room. As long as you can do a jumping jack, you should be good.

Edit: Super easy was in terms of space and time. The video itself isn't necessarily 'easy'. lol Just wanted to clarify.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    well I'm only on level 1 and I just use the center of my living room not sure about the other levels - I don't even use a mat since i have a throw rug.....
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    It's pretty minimal space needed. Enough to do jumping jacks, pushups and lunges. Love the 30 Day Shred! Good luck!
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    just enough to do push ups, jumping jacks.... I just had to move my coffee table :]
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Do you need hand weights? I'm about to start this (haven't got the dvd yet) and I'm just wondering.
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I do Jillian DVD's I only have to move my coffee table and maybe move a chair and voila!
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Do you need hand weights? I'm about to start this (haven't got the dvd yet) and I'm just wondering.

Yes, about 3 lb weights
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks, always useful to know :D
  • cherryObebe
    Options

Yes, about 3 lb weights

I bought 3lb weights and within a days or so felt that they are way too light. I am heading out to buy 5 lb weights today.