The power of f and v's!

Options
I encourange everyone to watch the movie "Fat, sick and nearly dead". What an eye opener! It really shows the power of fruits and vegetables. So many medical issues out there now with such a simple cure. Eat right! Give the body the nutrients it needs and it can heal itselft. What an amazing body we all have.

My husband had a similar experience. Since we started our lifestyle change, his stomach issues are just about gone!

Replies

• HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    And what if eating said vegetables make you vomit, as it does with me?

That can't be healthy for me, surely...
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

You eat grass anyway.
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    I love all fruits and vegetables. I feel much better when I eat them instead of processed foods that are full of chemicals. A healthy diet of f and v's along with lean protein is key to my weight loss. 28 pounds so far looking to lose 15 more.
  • HMonsterX
    Options

You eat grass anyway.

Moo
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My husband is a big believer of eating your f and v's, we're actually doing a 3 day fast of just f and v's (no animal products) which I'm finding kinda hard b/c I love my meat, but I'm trying my hardest to stick to it. so far so good.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

If that true, that all vegetables make you vomit, you need to see a doctor. That is a lot of different foods, with a lot of different tastes and textures. Something is wrong. It has to be more than I don't like the taste.
  • ChristyP0303
    ChristyP0303 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love all fruits and vegetables. I feel much better when I eat them instead of processed foods that are full of chemicals. A healthy diet of f and v's along with lean protein is key to my weight loss. 28 pounds so far looking to lose 15 more.

That's great! Keep it up!
  • HMonsterX
    Options

If that true, that all vegetables make you vomit, you need to see a doctor. That is a lot of different foods, with a lot of different tastes and textures. Something is wrong. It has to be more than I don't like the taste.

Every veg I've tried has made me gag. Been that way since i was a child, and even just last week same thing. They just taste vile to me. Im fine with some fruit, apples, bananas, oranges, etc, but anything with small seeds i just cant imagine actually eating i.e. strawberries.
  • ChristyP0303
    Options
    My husband is a big believer of eating your f and v's, we're actually doing a 3 day fast of just f and v's (no animal products) which I'm finding kinda hard b/c I love my meat, but I'm trying my hardest to stick to it. so far so good.

I just ended a 3 day fasting last week. We did shakes. It is hard for sure! Hang in there.
  • ChristyP0303
    Options

Every veg I've tried has made me gag. Been that way since i was a child, and even just last week same thing. They just taste vile to me. Im fine with some fruit, apples, bananas, oranges, etc, but anything with small seeds i just cant imagine actually eating i.e. strawberries.

I do not like seedy foods either. There are others to choose from. I also found that once I removed the bad, processed foods from my diet I started craving the foods that are good for me.
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    Removing anything from my diet is bad for me. I still eat everything i always did, just now in moderation. Cutting things out just make me, and many others, crave it more, making it much harder. So far losing this weight has been a breeze, as i really don't think im on any sort of restrictive diet.