Im gonna do this FOR REAL, this time :)

Options
I feel like a little kid, sitting with all my friends saying lets play the quite game, whoever stays the quitest the longest wins. Everybody be quite starting.....NOW.....wait wait wait, I wasn't ready....okay NOW....bwaaahahahahaaa.....okay NOW.

Well Ive started over for the past 3 Mondays and now Moday is here AGAIN. Im ready to start NOW!! Im gonna need support and encouragement, but ultimately I need to believe in myself and the commitment to make it happen. Im down a WHOPPING 3lbs, but its a start, 3lbs I hope to NEVER gain back. I have had my coffe and protein bar for breakfast and a workout planned for later. I need to stick to my schedule and my plan and do this FOR REAL!

Ive been encouraged by 2 of my friends that are taking this journey with me and I want to inspire them too! LETS DO THIS!!!

Replies

• socialite1
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do it! My only advice is...don't wait for Mondays to restart. If you fall off the wagon on Thursday, start over on Friday!
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    You are going to do SO SO SO amazing girl! And way to go on those 3 pounds! WOOHOO! =D
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can do this!
  • timeguardian13
    timeguardian13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good luck for all of us :)
  • Lucy1421
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do it! My only advice is...don't wait for Mondays to restart. If you fall off the wagon on Thursday, start over on Friday!

VERY good advice! I needed to hear it!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl!! You can do this....no reason to keep starting over and putting it off....just pick up where you left off and take off from there!!! You can add me as a friend if you 'd like!! :happy:
  • heather_morales
    Options
    you can do this. stay focased. its ok to have a bad day. just start fresh the next day.
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    3lbs is amazing!!!1 You started 1, and that is ALWAYS the hardest step. You can do this girl. believe in yourself and believe in the end result. Let me know if I can help with anything, add me as a friend if you like. You can do this!!! Good luck
  • meaganstokes1
    meaganstokes1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah you are! Let's do this best fwiend!
    (she's my best friend in "real life" I'm not some creepy stalker) :

Love u!
  • mmgrahamm
    mmgrahamm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement! And Best Fwiend...you know EVERYONE needs a stalker :D I LOVE YOU!!!