Looking for friends on MFP

Options
I joined this a few months ago and totally fell off the wagon before I started and I am now taking it extremely seriously thanks to a visit to the scales and my ever tighter trousers.

I seem to have a better success rate when I do the health thing with others as it seems to help me keep on the straight and narrow so if you fancy being part of my support group and vice versa - friend me :)

Thanks all

Lou

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I enjoy supporting others along this journey and being supported along the way, too!!
  • jagspal
    Options
    add me!
  • PudgeMuffin200
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs then stopped dieting for the summer. Gained 15!!!! SO now im back to dieting so I can loose the 15 I gained plus another 30. Lacking motivation now after stuffing my face all summer! So maybe we can help each other.
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome add me if you like, I will try to help as best as I can
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    To all the people who responded to this post...I hope I can piggy back and ask if I can friend you all as well. I need more support!
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've added you girl, lets do this!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well. Joined in July, fell off the wagon, and came back last month
  • LovesNoodles
    Options
    add me if you like!!! goes for everyone else too :)
    welcome!!!
  • mumita
    mumita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We are all in the same track!!! Add me! I need lot's of motivation to do this!!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Add me :) We all need support
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me, I could also use friends and their support and vice versa!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • Louisaciacciarelli
    Options
    Thanks everyone - lets do this!!! :)
  • pf3855
    Options
    Please add me!! I need all the support I can muster!
  • amlaud1
    Options
    Add me! This is my first day using MFP!
    11451929.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adlivingston
    Options
    Good Luck!!! I will help give you support too, I also need all the help I can get!!!!