Coffeeeee☕️ iced? hot? 😋

Options
I’ve been trying so many different “healthy” ways to order my coffee.. even making some at home. But seem to not get the perfect order!! Drop down your orders ☕️🧡fwjaa8rscgoa.jpeg

Replies

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Black, no cream or milk, with one splenda or one stevia. That's all, hot or iced.
  • fabgeekmom
    fabgeekmom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hot flavored coffee. Add frothed unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    My fave summer drink: Not at all healthy - chilled filtered coffee, Hershey's syrup, Kahlua and milk over ice. Oooooh!
  • bbasusena
    bbasusena Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A quad espresso with 2 pumps of white mocha, oat milk and splash of sweet cream 🤭
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 878 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I will drink coffee however I can get it ultimately. If I'm at a place that's like, "Yeah we have a coffee maker and coffee but no cream or sugar"...then I'll drink it black LOL>

I prefer to have cream/half and half/creamer/sweetener in my coffee. Typically I'd say my coffee orders range from 100-200 calories.

Starbucks: Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew (light ice, and add a shot of espresso) any size. I also like their shaken espressos and typically would get an extra shot and one LESS pump of whatever syrup is going in it. I also will sometimes get a 'short' latte (with 2 shots of espresso) and 2 pumps of a syrup...if I want a smaller volume drink. I also may get a regular hot red eye with some pumps of syrup and half/half (when I get a Starbucks drink with syrup I usually tend to ask for one less pump than what typically comes in the drink and an extra shot of espresso. This is simply bc I don't like my coffee too sweet and I want it to taste like coffee).

Dunkin: Iced coffee, light ice, shot of espresso, and cream/sugar (or I sub the pumpkin swirl now instead of the regular sugar sweetener).

Making my own coffee I just put creamer in it (I enjoy more 'cinnamon' flavors but when it's pumpkin season it's that lol).

I'm not really a super fan of how artificial sugar tastes in general (I'm a Sweet&Low girl if I do use it) so I don't worry about saving calories that way but using sugar free syrups is helpful as long as the flavor doesn't bother you. Dunkin also has some flavor shot things that don't contain sweetener, just flavor if you need a boost in your coffee.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    MsCzar wrote: »
    My fave summer drink: Not at all healthy - chilled filtered coffee, Hershey's syrup, Kahlua and milk over ice. Oooooh!

Oooooh!

Yes, this summer when I go out to eat I have an expresso martini, which can be very similar, depending on the restaurant.

When it's cold I like Bailey's Irish coffee.
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I’m a big fan of cappuccinos, to which I may add a little cream (to cool it down) and sugar in the raw (sprinkled on top of the foam). When I’m in a cut, I mostly just make a 10 oz. LaVazza coffee in my Keurig and add two tablespoons of half and half.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee black...iced or hot depending on when I'm drinking it, weather, etc
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,918 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Espresso/end thread. :# lol. cheers.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Black, with no sweetener, iced or hot depending on the weather and my mood, because that's the way I like it. But I have no problem with milk, even whole milk (or soy milk if I weren't doing dairy), in terms of nutrition, so if I need a few on-the-go calories I might have a latte (iced or hot), or add milk in lieu of cream.
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 907 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I’ll take a coffee - neat. :)

I like my coffee hot & black.
  • cszulc
    cszulc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hot or cold, with Half and Half!!

I'll usually make a full pot in the AM, have a cup, and add the remainder to my pitcher in the fridge for easy iced coffee whenever!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,150 Member
    Options
    Skim latte, just coffee and skim milk, hot. I don't enjoy sweet or flavored hot coffee.

Once in a rare time - can't remember what the last time was - I'll have an iced coffee, still with skim milk, but also just a small amount of vanilla syrup, the actual sugar kind. Half or one-quarter of the usual syrup, probably.
  • tnkettel3
    tnkettel3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i add muscle milk as creamer
  • dfnewcombe
    dfnewcombe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    o5npus385zc0.jpeg