27 and need to lose to get healthy!

Options
Hello, I am a 27 year old female from Colorado who is ready to make a change. I need to lose 76 lbs just to get in my healthy weight range. I am looking for motivation on this website and help from others who face similar challanges such as my own. :)

Replies

• hefinator
    Options
    i know exactly how you feel! i'm also 27, with about 100lbs to lose to be in a healthy weight range! its hard, but i'm doing it! and so can you!!! Feel free to add me if you need some motivation!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What an awesome place to chose to live healthy- all the lovely trails, the nice roads, and the lakes... Yep, I LOVE Colorado! I lived there for 4 years.... Feel free to add me if you like- I'm currently training for a half marathon (never thought I'd want to at my high weight), and have lost 20 of a total of 47 punds through here. Best of luck to you on your journey!!
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Hi! Welcome & good luck!

I'm also 27 , and I have over 100 to lose... 15 down so far, in about a month of active time here on MFP.

Feel free to add! I'm always happy to provide support, suggestions, etc. :)
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I am 24 and need to lose atleast another 80 to 100 lbs. It can be really overwheleming, but take ti one day at a time and before you know it you will be there. Let me know if I can help at all, add me as a friend if you like. Good luck, you got this girl!!!
  • teasie0616
    teasie0616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lose around 40 lbs. I have been working pretty hard since Jan, but am trying to step it up. Feel free to add me! I am also looking for a good support network on here.
  • kjade84
    Options
    i know exactly how you feel! i'm also 27, with about 100lbs to lose to be in a healthy weight range! its hard, but i'm doing it! and so can you!!! Feel free to add me if you need some motivation!

I requested to add you as a friend thanks! :)
  • kjade84
    Options
    What an awesome place to chose to live healthy- all the lovely trails, the nice roads, and the lakes... Yep, I LOVE Colorado! I lived there for 4 years.... Feel free to add me if you like- I'm currently training for a half marathon (never thought I'd want to at my high weight), and have lost 20 of a total of 47 punds through here. Best of luck to you on your journey!!

Wow! Congrats on the half marathon training! Yes Colorado is beautiful. What part were you from? Good job on your weight loss!
  • kjade84
    Options
    Hi! Welcome & good luck!

I'm also 27 , and I have over 100 to lose... 15 down so far, in about a month of active time here on MFP.

Feel free to add! I'm always happy to provide support, suggestions, etc. :)

Thanks! I added you :) Good job on your weight loss so far!
  • kjade84
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I am 24 and need to lose atleast another 80 to 100 lbs. It can be really overwheleming, but take ti one day at a time and before you know it you will be there. Let me know if I can help at all, add me as a friend if you like. Good luck, you got this girl!!!

Nice to meet you also! I added you :) I look forward to achieving goals together on here!
  • kjade84
    Options
    I'm 28 and looking to lose around 40 lbs. I have been working pretty hard since Jan, but am trying to step it up. Feel free to add me! I am also looking for a good support network on here.

Nice to meet you! I added you :) I look forward to achieving goals together on here!
  • Kbryant2
    Options
    Hi There!

I'm 24 and looking to lose about 60 lbs. I started on MFP last week. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. After reading through numerous blogs the one thing that I have reinforced over and over to myself is that this process will take time. Take it day by day.

Good Luck!!!
    -Kimberly
  • SweetPea482
    SweetPea482 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same group! 29 with 130+ to go... We could all use a little push now and again...

Add me if you'd like! i am 8wks into this lifelong marathon... and my momentum hasn't run out!
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    I think I have you all beat...27 years old with 170ish lbs to lose. I have found lots of friendly people here to help keep me motivated and lose 20lbs already. I always like new friends.