New to group

Options
My name is Sandy Barnes and I’m new to the group. Trying to get set up in the app. I guess I already have a question. When I input my weight, age and height the next screen came up with showing nutrient percentage that I should have for each day. Is that just an example of the nutrient’s percentage for me or do I set that up on my own? I think the tabs below that were confusing. How am I supposed to know the percentage I need for each nutrient? I guess I have lots to learn and figure out in this app. Good luck to all of you on your healthy eating journey.🫶

Replies

• Sivmig3081
    Sivmig3081 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Those are presets according to height and weight. I’d do slime research and put in your own. I would also track macros vs nutrients
  • TBav
    TBav Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy, as mentioned before I believe they are are presets based on the info you have entered. Being new to it, it is probably best to accept them for now as a starting point. Once you start keeping your food and exercise diary you will gradually build up a broader knowledge on the finer details. Just for a start keep it simple to save being overwhelmed by it.