POLL saved " skinny" clothes or whole set of new

2»

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 577 Member
    I saved most of mine....esp. the jeans....can't wait to get back into my size 5-6 jeans....BUT I am definitely getting rid of my bigger clothes....don't want to keep them around because I don't plan on needing them again!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Buy new wardrobe! It's been so long since I've been skinny that I gave up and threw all the really skinny clothes out. I have a few things just a size or two smaller that I hope to wear soon. Will buy only what is necessary til I reach my goal. Then lookout stores, Here I come!::happy:

I'm not going to keep any of my fat clothes as I shrink!
  • I went through a lot of my clothes when I moved, so a lot of my smaller sizes where given to my mom and sister. But some of my favorite Items I kept with me, my Gemini T-shirt from Old Navy, it's the only pink I actually own and have found that doesn't clash with my red hair
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Ive been steadily gaining sizes for so long all my "skinny" clothes are long gone. I kept a few pairs of jeans that I loved and Ive gotten back into all of them already. So now its all new stuff. Im just buying the minimum of what I need to get by in for now.