Sisterhood HCP Week 9

Options
MissResa
MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
Hey all-I started this thread early so we can add it to our "my topics" section for tomorrow, since our fearless leader is having computer issues. Just post a quick "Hi" and it will be on your topics section for tomorrow morning.

See ya all on here later!

Replies

• MissResa
    Options
    Hey all-I started this thread early so we can add it to our "my topics" section for tomorrow, since our fearless leader is having computer issues. Just post a quick "Hi" and it will be on your topics section for tomorrow morning.

See ya all on here later!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    cant believe today is the end of my first two months and im about to start month 3
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Bump :drinker:
  • Lo153
    Lo153 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!
    Wanted to check in :smile:

My baby has been sick and we were in the hospital with him for a few day, but he is doing well now :heart:

Trying to get back on track after being MIA for a while... also gained 2 pounds from the hospital food.
    Hoping spring brings better things!
    :smile:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    yay! I found it!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Hi ladies!!
    Wanted to check in :smile:

My baby has been sick and we were in the hospital with him for a few day, but he is doing well now :heart:

Trying to get back on track after being MIA for a while... also gained 2 pounds from the hospital food.
    Hoping spring brings better things!
    :smile:

im so sorry i hope hes ok as for the 2 pounds sometimes there are things that are more important just dont beat urself up
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    I just wanted to say hey to everyone.....
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    HI guys it is officially Tuesday here. I am at 187. So I am down 2 lbs from last week. I am expecting a visit from AF and had a bad Friday and Saturday so I am ok with that. Hope everyone else has a good week!
  • Kristihgp
    Kristihgp Posts: 49
    Options
    Update from fearless leader...

Kacee stayed the same. She said between the cows, eating at strange hours, lack of exercise, visit from AF...you know the routine...she said she was expecting it!!!

Hope you all have a great weigh-in!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    HI guys it is officially Tuesday here. I am at 187. So I am down 2 lbs from last week. I am expecting a visit from AF and had a bad Friday and Saturday so I am ok with that. Hope everyone else has a good week!

omg u silly rabbit embrace those 2 pounds i get happy when i see one pound but if i saw two again i would be on cloud nine lol.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Update from fearless leader...

Kacee stayed the same. She said between the cows, eating at strange hours, lack of exercise, visit from AF...you know the routine...she said she was expecting it!!!

Hope you all have a great weigh-in!!

just tell her at least it isnt a gain and if it was we would have dealt with it (yes i said we) tell her we are all thinking of her.

off to my walk then oy weigh in
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 lb this week.
  • MissResa
    Options
    I maintained... No change in weight at all. This morning my kids woke me up at 5:00. They've both been on antibiotics for an illness for around 5 days. For some reason, my little one had a high temperature, and my 8 year-old had itchy bumps on her body. She's had the chicken pox vaccination, so I have no clue what it is... I'm so tired, and my hubby is getting ready to leave today for 5 days of training. I don't know what to do... AAAAAHHhhhhhhh!!!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone? I know it was kinda hard to spot the thread just cause I always look for pumpkinheadsmomma in the posted by section. Come on everyone! Also Ariel I am totally happy with 2 lbs. I just feel like maybe it could have been more if those factors weren't there. Good for you with another 2 lbs.
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm still here, but dealing with super sick kids... I thought they were getting over whatever they had, but now it's something new. My 8 year-old is having an allergic reaction of some sort, so we're taking her in to see out family doctor. I'll check on everyone later...
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Im here just been super busy. Got back from Chicago and had school right away. Then last night I tried to go to bed early so I could weigh in and workout before class but my neighbors across the hall were having a lovers quarrel apparently, til 5 am :mad: It amazes me because they are only 18 yrs old and have a 3 yr old, poor thing. It got to the point where I had to call the police!

Anywho, no weigh in but I did just come back from a run :drinker: . I really had to force myself because I am so tired and just feel lazy today.

Great job everyone on there way in! I will get my numbers in tomorrow.

Resa I hope your little ones feel better !

Christine- do you find that once you get far enough along on the couch to 5k you hate running any less? :laugh: Let me tell you I really have to push myself to run, I absolutely HATE it :noway:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    this morning i was up (gain) .6 but tonight i am down 1.3 (i think its cause i had a salty dinner ah well
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm still around. I still have no scale so I have no idea what I weigh. My clothes feel good though so that's something! I definitely have to go out and get a scale one of these days!

Life is still handing me lemons. I'm not a happy camper at all. My whole life is turning upside down and I think I have to find a new place to live. I love my man so much, but sometimes love just isn't enough. :brokenheart:

I hope everyone has a really good week this week and I swear as soon as I buy that scale, I will let you know how much I've lost (cuz i'm really really hoping I'm still losing!)

Jen
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm still around. I still have no scale so I have no idea what I weigh. My clothes feel good though so that's something! I definitely have to go out and get a scale one of these days!

Life is still handing me lemons. I'm not a happy camper at all. My whole life is turning upside down and I think I have to find a new place to live. I love my man so much, but sometimes love just isn't enough. :brokenheart:

I hope everyone has a really good week this week and I swear as soon as I buy that scale, I will let you know how much I've lost (cuz i'm really really hoping I'm still losing!)

Jen

We are all thinking of you Jen :heart: , I do have to say though what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. I know it may seem like the whole world is lemons but everything happens for a reason and pretty soon your lemons will be turned into sweet lemonade :wink: Hang in there! :flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Hey all. I had a horrible day today. My 8 year-old, Shaylynn, had a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic she's been on for the last 8 days. Out of nowhere, she broke out in a rash and I had to take her to the family doctor's. He just said to stop giving her the antibiotic and to give her some Benadryl. 2 hours later I was in the E.R. with Shaylynn, because her hives got worse and she started to have other symptoms. I stayed at the hospital with her for over 5 hours.

Her little sister, Aleena, is on antibiotics, too. While I was in the hospital with Shay, Aleena ended up having a high temperature. My mom called me while I was at the E.R. and told me that she had to give her Motrin and Tylenol in order to get it to drop. To top things off, my husband just left today for training, and will be out of town for the next 5 days.

Shaylynn's doing much better, but looks like a big hive. Aleena's temperature is down now, too, and both are sleeping in my room tonight. Needless to say, I am not working out tonight, and have a feeling tomorrow will be a no-go too. I don't want to say it, but I'm probably going to have to do this week over for my P90X program. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to work out these next few days.

Thanks for letting me vent to you all-I hope you had a better day than I did... Where were all the leprechauns?!!! I thought today was supposed to be lucky!!!:explode: