Chunky to smooth Challenge 2 lbs in 5 weeks hallochallenge

Options
Chunky to smooth in 5 weeks operation in motion., weigh in Monday morning, that's 2 lbs a week in 5 weeks.. halloween booohaha I love this. Good luck everyone.. I'll report my weight tomorrow morning before noon, weight report day once a week, every Monday till the end of 5 weeks. Is that cool with my fellow chunk to smooth Challenge friends ? My chunk to smooth in 5 weeks game face is on.. anybody else care to join in ? We can do it together .. you can either report weight to all members, or just me or keep to yourself it is no contest just lot's of support. I'm doing to all hallochallenge chunky to smooth friends but that is entirely your choice. add me as a friend if interested, by end of day tomorrow Monday, and do your beginning weight... Here we go !:happy:

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am in!

That will also put me firmly in onederland which is my first goal!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • lionsaults
    Options
    You can count me in (:
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Bring it ~~:angry: ~~ DARLA ~ Says SPANKY ! Right now on Monday mourning I'm at 210 ! :blushing: i gained 3 over the last few weeks butt I'm ready to shred it with Sweat ! ~~:bigsmile: ~~ what weight r you ! Drink up and sweat it out :drinker: I'll stay away from the Chocolate if you can stay out of the peanut butter ! Oh :bigsmile: what if we were to bump into each other ? we would be a REESE'S . :love:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My weekends tend to mess with my numbers so my normal weigh in day is Fridays.....I will report my numbers from Friday!!!

183.6!!!! I totally skipped 184!!!! My goal by Halloween is 176 or lower!!!!
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome, AWESOME, AWESOME I weighed in @ 141.2 this morning, to much slacking @ the beach for 4 days URGHHHH !! Time to step it up a bit, I got some weigh in's N I wrote them down. if you care to share the weight awesome to all of us or be privtely to me or if it is your own personal goal that's great.. HERE WE GO ! Good Luck to all the chunky to smooth Hallochallengers..:smooched:
  • momieeeof3
    Options
    im in.
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    I am in!

That will also put me firmly in onederland which is my first goal!
    AWESOME ! Good Luck:smooched: :happy:
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    Count me in.
    Awesome, adding you as friend..ok weigh in if you choose to share the weight with our challengers ( as I am ) and some are or privately to me. Chunky to smooth in full operation. Good Luck !
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    Bring it ~~:angry: ~~ DARLA ~ Says SPANKY ! Right now on Monday mourning I'm at 210 ! :blushing: i gained 3 over the last few weeks butt I'm ready to shred it with Sweat ! ~~:bigsmile: ~~ what weight r you ! Drink up and sweat it out :drinker: I'll stay away from the Chocolate if you can stay out of the peanut butter ! Oh :bigsmile: what if we were to bump into each other ? we would be a REESE'S . :love:
    your not alone my lovey, that beach time was brutel, BUTTS in motion.. deal no peanut butter for me:sad: . NO NO NO NO Cheez its for you, :laugh: or chocolate, :happy: NOW you are teasing me with the Peanut butter :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: already day one,:mad: :laugh: if we would bump into eachother it would be sweet.:heart::drinker: drinking water for 5 weeks CHUNKY TO SMOOTH GAME FACE ON !:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched:
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    Count me in.
    Iadded you as friend :happy:
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    I know that feeling, urghh and 4 days at the beach YIKES . ok I will be waiting.. GOOD LUCK !:flowerforyou:
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    My weekends tend to mess with my numbers so my normal weigh in day is Fridays.....I will report my numbers from Friday!!!

183.6!!!! I totally skipped 184!!!! My goal by Halloween is 176 or lower!!!!
    I know the feeling.. sounds good , friday then.. Good Luck !
  • darlenewanamaker
    Options
    im in.
    cool, added as friend.