Just starting out again.

Options
Angief05
Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
I hit my 2nd highest weight ever and so hate myself. I have regrouped myself and started logging foods, getting more water in. I have started a 30 day squat challenge and I am starting a beachbody beginner workout program next week.
I definitely need accountability help.

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Please don't waste your energy hating yourself! Obviously, your body is capable of being physically active since you are embarking on two good challenges, so be grateful for that. Treat it well, and feed it properly and changes will come if you are honest and consistent with weighing and logging your food.

There are lots of inspiring people on this board. Even if you don't have a lot of "friends" to start with, join in the forums. Just participating helps feel like you have a like-minded community.
  • SamuLH
    SamuLH Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hope you’re seeing some results! Remember everyone here has the same feelings of doubt and discouragement.
  • MovinNow
    MovinNow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Glad you are with us! I started out a few months ago and just focused first on logging my food and drinking enough water. These two things really helped me a lot , along with some new walking shoes! We are in this journey together. Hugs
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I myself am back for the 3rd or, 4th time. My first time around I was very successful after I was honest with myself and, tracked everything. I also did the best with weight lifting workouts (chalene on beachbody).
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Please don't hate yourself at any weight or for any reason! Just feel proud that you are taking steps to get where you want to be, and it won't be long til you see results. You can do this!
  • PoppyMoss
    PoppyMoss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am an the exactly same boat as you. Tired of being overweight, starting and quiting about a million times. Starting to track my food and and exercising. We've got this!