Home gym

Options
My husband made us a gym this weekend! My son plays high school football so we already had the weight bench for him, but now there are no excuses for any of us. I also got a year of Bodi on demand, so we started Shaun T’s Transform 20 last night too! Sooo excited

jsep0e7brlsy.jpeg

Replies

• capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My husband made us a gym this weekend! My son plays high school football so we already had the weight bench for him, but now there are no excuses for any of us. I also got a year of Bodi on demand, so we started Shaun T’s Transform 20 last night too! Sooo excited

jsep0e7brlsy.jpeg

Well jealous right now look at that amazing
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    Love the multi-use power rack having a smith machine. It was something I didn't push for in mine, but wish I had now.
  • NVR2OLD1961
    NVR2OLD1961 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    rtn18ifq68zs.jpeg
    pu2qprz0i1mp.jpeg
    28jja0fanbxp.jpeg
    azcs6np37ta8.jpeg
    57hy8rrtc1i0.jpeg
    Congrats on the nice gym addition!
    I found that adding things into my gym that trigger my motivational sensors was a HUGE benefit to help me through those unmotivated times early on in the process.
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 825 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

jsep0e7brlsy.jpeg

That’s bananas, I love it! I noticed the treadmill is facing the wall. Is that because the cord is too short for you to face it inside towards the center of the room? I always recommend to my clients to have their backs facing the wall to prevent surprises and injury. But hey, if you’re happy I’m happy 😊