I Will Lose 4 Pounds This Week!

Options
I have been starting and stopping, and have not seen results... I just need to commit and stick to it. I need a big weight loss week to just get me motivated and to get the ball rolling. Who wants to join me? I know that slow and steady wins the race... and I do not expect this every week. Although, this week will be big. I need to see a drop on the scale. This is it!

Replies

• lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • Adrian1982
    Options
    I would like to lose 4 pounds this week.
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Good luck!
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    I hope you make your weight lose this week. Just try to keep motivated and the weight will come off.
  • Laura32412
    Options
    Cut out sodium and up your water intake and you should see water weight come off. The scale will move which will motivate you! Good luck!!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    If you only have 10 lbs to lose, as your ticker indicates, I would not expect to lose 4 lbs in a week!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    TOM is visiting me this week, so my goal is just not to gain any!!!!
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    well today is my first day juice fasting ( i'm not exactly juice fasting only) i ate beans, a pomegranate, and tuna in water it's just that i'm staying away from processed foods and junk of course. I really want to go have some brown pasta which i will since i'm surrounded by all types of yummy breads and noodles uuuhh family!! ....

i'm sticking to 1200 maybe!! i really want to have less but it's just day one so i wana take it easy =) why not try it out with me? you'll sure find progress