FOR ALL YOU ICE CREAM LOVERS!!

FreshStart89
FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
I have found an ice cream (yes real ice cream not frozen yogurt or sorbet) that is so delicious and completely guilt free! Its called LOVIN SCOOPFUL GOURMET ICE CREAM. I have the "rockin raspberry cheesecake" flavor. Its only 120 calories and 3g of fat. Its cheesecake flavored light ice cream and it has raspberry swirls and CHUNKS OF REAL CHEESECAKE IN IT!! I have yet to find an ice cream that is guilt free and so delicious! Also 25% of sales go to the special olympics! If you like ice cream try it out :) Just thought I'd share with all my ice cream lovers who want to have a treat while staying on track.

-LaPeshaa

Replies

• amwainw
    amwainw Posts: 8 Member
    Thank God for a tasty guilt free something! Good post...thx!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    mmm thanks!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Thanks, sounds great!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    never heard of that brand
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    I love ice cream!! I would have to look for it because I've never heard of it but thanks
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    It looks good, but a serving size is half a cup for 130 calories? That's really not much better than regular ice cream.
  • WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    I bet you can only buy it in America.:sad:

I want some ice-cream. guilt free.:cry: after my rotten day at work today.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Blue Bunny, Fat Free, No Sugar Added, Brownie Sundae Ice Cream is only 90 calories! Total YUM factor going on there...
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Tummy's grumbling now...
  • FreshStart89
    SoDamnHungry Ben and Jerrys strawberry cheesecake ice cream is 260 with 14gs of fat and almost double the sugar. Soooo yeah....

Anywho, I bought it at heb. It should be available at your local grocery store. There are lots of flavors so give it a try :)
  • FreshStart89
    silkysly im going to have to try that blue bunny! it sounds very good! and 90 calories is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.