Brand new to Myfitnesspal-think it is a great help

Options

Replies

• onevision
    Options
    It certainly is, good luck :-)
  • janellkelly
    Options
    I am brand new also, Idk if i even understand the message board so I def need to play around with this thing a bit. :wink:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    It really is a big help, for me anyway. Glad you're enjoying it, I became addicted and find myself on it as much as facebook. Do you use the mobile app as well?
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is an awesome website for information and support. If you would like to add me, please feel free to do so!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have found this site (all aspects of it) to be awesome help!!! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you would like, we can all use supportive friends ;-)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am very new to this as well and have found it so very helpful, I am learning so much and so excited about eating healthy. I am actually eating more food each day (used to be a breakfast skipper and maybe a can a soup for lunch) than I ever did. I am on 1200 cal a day and feel great and pleasantly full! No doubt keeping track of food intake makes all the difference in the world.
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    This site has been a life saver for me. I have said it before and I will say it again. I have dieted since I was 12 years old and this is the first time I actually know what I am doing! I am now 52 so 40 years of starving to lose weight only to find out I have damaged my metabolism. This site is working for me and I could not be happier. Good Luck