Ladies...who are currently doing, ir have done the 30DS....

Options
Have you noticed a 'lift' on the girls? I see the inches come off just about everywhere...But have you noticed a lift or some perkiness as a result of the 30DS? I need major lift, trying to avoid surgery, so wondering how much difference you noticed....

Replies

• WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My girls will never be perky (and never have been) and I'm ok with that. But I now have a love for good bras - they make a world of difference! I've done 20 days of the 30DS (actually taking my first day off today). I have gone down maybe an inch in band size but the girls are the same...
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I did not notice any lift from 30DS specifically.

I've read there are some exercises that can lift.....but I've also read articles that sag is sag and you can't get major lift. Even with strong pecs your breast tissue is just that...tissue and can't be strengthened. You can strengthen your chest muscles but I don't think you'd get a major change. But if you don't need a lot of change, or you are naturally smaller busted, maybe it would be enough if you did.

I'd love to get a breast lift...but not in my single mom budget. I know someone who got one....wowsa what a difference!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    30-day shred?
  • rag5051
    rag5051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I noticed just by doing more cardio it has helped that area!
  • femmemetale
    femmemetale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES I do 30DS on and off,and when I can keep it up for over a week straight, it's like the muscles under them push them foreword! LOVE IT
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Smaller but no lift though.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    If your girls are sagging, without surgery, they are not bouncing back up without the help of an underwire. :cry:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I didn't notice a huge difference after doing 30 DS. BUT I started doing the 100 Pushup Challenge (which I've now had to postpone due to injury) and I noticed a slight difference in my chest from all those pushups. Chest flies are great, too. I don't think you are going to get the same lift that surgery would give you, but you may be able to improve slightly.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I knew I had an article somewhere on this....I'm sharing. Well it's not really an article but a forum where Docs answer. Anyway...just for your reading if interested.

http://www.realself.com/question/breast-lifting-exercises
  • stardust72
    Options
    Ive not had any lift though they have shrunk.I wasn't really big to start with so if they shrink anymore i might need to bin the bras and get some vests lol
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    YES I do 30DS on and off,and when I can keep it up for over a week straight, it's like the muscles under them push them foreword! LOVE IT

I hope this is the case because I need a lot of PUSHING to go on over here lol