Sept. 1 Start Date...90 day crush. Need friends, I am 55 and need to get in shape.

Options
2»

Replies

• Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    End of Week 1 check in! Hey all. So 7 days in, I have dropped 3 pounds. I have worked our 3 times, 40 minutes each on the Peleton, walked 10,000 steps 6 days and only had 4 beers. Progress, I'd say. Slept really well. So on to week 2!

Check in if you'd like!
  • gains4lif3
    gains4lif3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey Slider, I would like to join you on this. I just got started September 5th. I am doing 1900 calorie diet, cardio every other day for 30 mins, and a 3 day strength training routine.
  • Slider678
    Options
    gains4lif3 wrote: »
    Hey Slider, I would like to join you on this. I just got started September 5th. I am doing 1900 calorie diet, cardio every other day for 30 mins, and a 3 day strength training routine.

Lets do this! How is your week going?
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Slider678 I had a few good days this week, the others not so good. How was yours?
  • cdennis9154
    cdennis9154 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Late to the party. But it's Sept 9th...how's your progress
  • gains4lif3
    Options
    Slider678 wrote: »
    gains4lif3 wrote: »

Lets do this! How is your week going?

This week has been very encouraging. I lost 10 lb total. I’ve gone to gym 3 times this week, and two days of cardio. I have been maintaining the 1900 calorie diet with healthy foods. I removed all forms of sugary drinks as well (except for 1 Prosecco Friday) from my diet.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    @gains4lif3 that is awesome! Congrats 👏
  • Slider678
    Options
    Sweetzyd wrote: »
    @Slider678 I had a few good days this week, the others not so good. How was yours?

About the same as you. 10 days in my appetite is more under control. Food choices better. Activity way up, but hit a wall saturday and couldn't finish my work out. Trends are good but have a long way to go. Keep grinding!
  • Slider678
    Options
    Late to the party. But it's Sept 9th...how's your progress

Welcome! Never too late!
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Day 73 here, you’ve got this! Keep up the good work, and keep pushing. Don’t forget to listen to your body and adjust slightly as needed.
  • steellikeabs
    steellikeabs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I saw this thread last week but honestly hesitated to join because I wasn't sure I could do this challenge. But I'm back because I really want to lose 20 pounds! Is it too late to join?

My situation is not so uncommon. I had knee surgery last December which has slowed me down a bit, and I'm struggling to lose weight by exercise. So I'm using MFP to track my diet instead. Hoping this works! 🤞
  • tuxlife4me
    tuxlife4me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Slide678, you can add me as well. I'd like to join for accountability too.
  • gains4lif3
    Options
    I’m two weeks in and I’m down 20 lbs to 300.3 lbs. It’s been intense. I am maintaining the weight training 3 times a week, and mixing in 30 mins of cardio 2-3 times a week. I’ve also been doing my best to get those 10k steps in daily.
  • gains4lif3
    Options
    Hello, I saw this thread last week but honestly hesitated to join because I wasn't sure I could do this challenge. But I'm back because I really want to lose 20 pounds! Is it too late to join?

My situation is not so uncommon. I had knee surgery last December which has slowed me down a bit, and I'm struggling to lose weight by exercise. So I'm using MFP to track my diet instead. Hoping this works! 🤞
    tuxlife4me wrote: »
    Hi Slide678, you can add me as well. I'd like to join for accountability too.

Welcome yall!